Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    TP buff is still a very minor one, tho i think its TT update.

If something is going to happen, is the mastery being reworked a little. Few chances are stance buff, but it won't happen.
    It's not just a tooltip update.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    TP buff is still a very minor one, tho i think its TT update.
    It's actually quite massive. On live TP already does slightly more damage per chi than BoK from the front, it's only the DoT BoK gets when attacking from behind that puts BoK ahead. The 2/3 buff would even put TP ahead of RSK in damage per chi. I think it's a mistake though, as Blizz has said in the past that they don't want WW to be GCD locked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Audax View Post
    It's actually quite massive. On live TP already does slightly more damage per chi than BoK from the front, it's only the DoT BoK gets when attacking from behind that puts BoK ahead. The 2/3 buff would even put TP ahead of RSK in damage per chi. I think it's a mistake though, as Blizz has said in the past that they don't want WW to be GCD locked.
    Maybe they realized that this simply isn't how the community want's it and just decided to say: Screw it, more buttons to press, GCD locked, slightly more dmg...but we will still nerf you soon because we are idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrados View Post
    Maybe they realized that this simply isn't how the community want's it and just decided to say: Screw it, more buttons to press, GCD locked, slightly more dmg...but we will still nerf you soon because we are idiots.
    You would have better luck reading tea leaves at the bottom of a mud puddle than guessing what blizzard thinks, when it comes to WW :P

They haven't come out and said anything beyond the belated patch notes for our 5 sequential nerfs, and this potential buff. Would love a general comment on direction, because its hard to stick with ww when they are so mediocre and seem to live in a black hole as far as blizz is concerned.

TP buff is confirmed to be a bug.

15+ Year Old Account
    So...this is an undocumented change, but Healing Elixers is now doing 15% healing instead of 11% on live. Currently on live the tooltip shows 15% healing, but in actuality, it actually heals for 11%. This is the actual spell that shows how much healing % that Healing Elixers provides:

www.wowhead.com/spell=122281

As you can see, on live it shows 11%. However if you switch to PTR:

ptr.wowhead.com/spell=122281

It shows 15%. I'm not sure when during PTR this got fixed, since the changelog isn't showing any changes since when 6.0 got first released (build 18522).
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2015-02-06 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    So...this is an undocumented change, but Healing Elixers is now doing 15% healing instead of 11% on live. Currently on live the tooltip shows 15% healing, but in actuality, it actually heals for 11%. This is the actual spell that shows how much healing % that Healing Elixers provides:

www.wowhead.com/spell=122281

As you can see, on live it shows 11%. However if you switch to PTR:

ptr.wowhead.com/spell=122281

It shows 15%. I'm not sure when during PTR this got fixed, since the changelog isn't showing any changes since when 6.0 got first released (build 18522).
    I always get excited when this thread gets bumped but you have made me sad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Depetrify View Post
    I always get excited when this thread gets bumped but you have made me sad.
    A buff is a buff, even if it's just a small buff that technically is a bug fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    A buff is a buff, even if it's just a small buff that technically is a bug fix.
    Till they revert it all the way to negative numbers

What the hell is up with the level of communication when it comes to monk changes? I think the mana tea changes warrants a reasoning. Literally no other healer will have to stack 2k spirit to be able to do their AoE heals without going oom within the first minute of the fight.

This shit is gonna suck even more for PvP, CMs and people who barely play (low gear level).

Are you guys okay with this?
    Last edited by Vasciras; 2015-02-06 at 11:56 AM.

it's been years and they haven't explained why they let mastery be such a terrible stat. i'm not optimistic about other abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasciras View Post
    What the hell is up with the level of communication when it comes to monk changes? I think the mana tea changes warrants a reasoning. Literally no other healer will have to stack 2k spirit to be able to do their AoE heals without going oom within the first minute of the fight.

This shit is gonna suck even more for PvP, CMs and people who barely play (low gear level).

Are you guys okay with this?
    Maybe it's because we are the least played spec in the game? Just don't want to commit large time commitments to such a small spec pool? Or maybe there is a large change on the horizon and they don't want to mess with the smaller stuff knowing something else is about to happen?

Most of these changes are to the MW spec so I can't really say much.

I'm upset that other healers got nice buffs to their damage spells but Mistweavers still have their craptastic CJL unchanged.
    Crane is decently strong after the hefty ramp-up GCDs, but there are situations (mostly PVP) when you can't get in melee range but still want to contribute some support damage now, without all the GCD crap and ramp-up time.
    Last edited by MrCool; 2015-02-07 at 02:10 AM.

Is it correct that trinkets with spirit proc will be a lot worse for us in 6.1? Since mana tea will only be increased by unbuffed spirit...