Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceveda View Post
    Exactly, you bait Scorch for interrupt, then FFB, but now you'll have nothing.
    Bait Frostjaw or RoF instead? *Shrug* I really don't see this as being as big a deal as this is being a massive buff to Fire.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Bait Frostjaw or RoF instead? *Shrug* I really don't see this as being as big a deal as this is being a massive buff to Fire.
    It is a big deal, but I can see how you can't see that.

The difference with baiting with RoF/Frostjaw is that you'll do no damage juking with it, as opposed to doing damage and fishing for procs with Scorch and then instantly start casting Frostfire Bolt once you get interrupted. Whether you get interrupted or not, you've done damage and built up ignition and maybe hot streak.

There's the big difference.
    Last edited by Aceveda; 2015-01-24 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceveda View Post
    It is a big deal, but I can see how you can't see that.

The difference with baiting with RoF/Frostjaw is that you'll do no damage juking with it, as opposed to doing damage and fishing for procs with Scorch and then instantly start casting Frostfire Bolt once you get interrupted. Whether you get interrupted or not, you've done damage and built up ignition and maybe hot streak.

There's the big difference.
    Except that wasn't the intent of the glyph in the first place. The bigger problem is that they took away Frostbolt and other cast spells then.

I mean, let's be honest, Fire's in a horrible spot as it is for PvP and WoD has had nothing but oversights throughout it. I don't think they were thinking this one through too much, but it's still a buff as far as slowing stuff goes at the very least, and if it's that much of an issue, you always have your actual juking of stopping your cast.

PS: "You'll deal damage juking with Scorch"? Procs I can understand, but DAMAGE? Come on, you're not fooling anyone here.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Completely happy with the change. Would have been okay with it being a Minor slot for cosmetic's, but the fact people used it as a major, wasting a space, annoyed me, that is some elitism from myself though.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Deleted
    Since WOD came out we have been loosing spells after spells soon we will be like a lvl 1 mage .Alot of core spells that were from start available (inclusive FFB)to all speccs are now gone or available only on one specc . They rewrote our spells in a way that most of them are useless and the useless ones left untouched. I feel like they have tide up our hands and feet. Imo the mage class is from all classes that i play the worst atm (not dpswise). I´ve the ffeling the devs don´t listen to us and worst they don´t have clue how our class should work propably.

Some great notes on the PVP front,but that is annoying as i was unhappy aboutVE. I was happy sacrificing a glyph slot, to use FFB as my main nuke

All as well... time to man up and not bother about spell colors or specific spells anymore, but just the toolkit.
    Last edited by justjm; 2015-01-25 at 09:31 AM.

Deleted
    nice, always disliked the frostfire bolt visual.

As I pvp as fire, I sure gonna miss spellstealing Brain Freeze and using Frostfire Bolt to score and extra crit to fuel my Heating Up.

Love this change. Now I can cast Fireball to slow mobs instead of Frostfire Bolt. In fact, more of my spells slow mobs now.

Deleted
    you need glyph to make FFB usable... there is no reason to have FFB in fire and now you get movement speed reduction from Ignite which is much more usable