Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    And you're better?

But let me guess, it's alright when you do it.
    I called his thread moronic (because it is) I didn't call him a moron. There's a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Kinda like how selling the boost breaks the concept of having to do the arbitrary timesink called leveling?
    You conveniently skipped the words "current content".
    Can you explain again how the boost breaks the arbitrary time sink called leveling in the current content? That's right, it doesn't at all. Because they don't sell lvl100 boosts, you still have to go through the timesink of leveling from 90-100
    Last edited by mmocdd602b3b80; 2015-01-25 at 11:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamyz View Post
    I called his thread moronic (because it is) I didn't call him a moron. There's a difference.
    Semantics. You attacked something he made and he attacked you based on your responses. There was nothing "classy" about that little jab at his thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamyz View Post
    You conveniently skipped the words "current content".
    Can you explain again how the boost breaks the arbitrary time sink called leveling in the current content? That's right, it doesn't at all. Because they don't sell lvl100 boosts, you still have to go through the timesink of leveling from 90-100
    Nothing convenient about skipping it, it just didn't need to be mentioned.

And how does it break the time sink? It doesn't matter if it's a max level boost or a 1-90 boost, you're skipping content that other players are going through. You do realize that the boost lets you skip 1-90, right? I mean obviously, you do, so I'm not sure where you're going with this.

Let's compare this to the "skipping raid content" scenario that was brought up. Are you trying to say that a paid service that allows you to skip to Mythic isn't game-breaking because you still have to clear mythic?

Well this is just an idiotic thread.