Thread: [TV] Banshee

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    gonna give this show a try. we'll see if it really belongs with hannibal and game of thrones!
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

I need to watch Hannibal, and whie I love Banshee... Game of Thrones is a completely different beast.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Still no Eliza, but Yay, Job is back!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Still no Eliza, but Yay, Job is back!
    Yeah, good ep, it's not the same as it used to be which is kinda annoying but it's still good.

Eliza is in the next episode going off the trailer.

Trailer for next episode spoilers - Also the trailer for next episode shows the killer with no top on and you can only see his back, has a giant tattoo that we've not seen before. Rules out Proctor, Hood and Burton (didn't look like the body of Brock or Bunker either), so it being Calvin is pretty likely atm.

I also thought it was Calvin Bunker when it showed the last assault. The back end of this season should be insane, since we haven't had too much "Banshee" going on in these first 3 episodes. Carrie, Cruz, Kai, Hood, Burton... none of them have been in any sort of relevant fights. Just a couple of fodder fights.

And Cruz is definitely looking for a fight, be it with Carrie or Burton. When Kai finds out Hood got Rebecca pregnant we should be seeing round 3 between them.

I love this show. It may be trashy and illogical in a lot of ways, but it's good fun. Well, maybe not good. And maybe not fun. But I definitely enjoy it.

And yeah, if it's not whatshisname's brother that's doing all the killing, I'll be shocked. Though I could see it being Clay (that is Kai's bodyguard's name, right; I'm really bad with names if it wasn't obvious) possibly being it, too. The amount of hate he has/had towards Rebecca was palpable.

Oh, I also think we need to see Cruz naked soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I also think we need to see Cruz naked soon.
    I don't like her so I'll pass, Eliza though, go for it.

As for the new ep, was ok but still not much happening. I think the person that killed Rebecca was different than the Satanist person, probably tried to make it look like it was them.

Eliza was pretty awesome, reminds me of Jessica Jones lol, didn't like her being a meth head though.

I don't buy the "cult" being the only people doing things, if a regular isn't part of it, it'll seem weak.

Eliza was pretty cool, maybe a little too cool/try hard. I was hoping for some Kai vs Hood when Kai marched into the police station. Watts HAS to throw down with someone, that dude looks jacked. Probably Burton. Way too much set up so far this season, I hope it doesn't escalate into one awesome episode with some more setup and a meh aftermath.

Well... another build up episode. Given that, I then went to youtube and watched Hood vs Kai 1 and Burton vs Nola. At least they let Hood and Dawson fight a little bit, but there have only been like 2-3 mild fights so far this season, that's a big let down for a shortened, final season.

Job shaved, that's gotta be a good sign.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah looking better for Job.

The fights are featuring way more jump cuts and there aren't many fight scenes. I read that the actor that plays as Hood asked specifically for less fight scenes, not sure if there's any truth to that but makes sense. Also they have less money to use this season, which blows.

That Cruz police woman pisses me the fuck off, don't think I've disliked a person as much in the show yet, she just looks so smug all the time, can't wait for Carrie to destroy her.

At first I thought the nazi guy had killed Rebecca but now I'm leaning more towards Burton, she was fucking with Proctor. I'm assuming she blackmailed Burton or Proctor and Burton had enough and made it look like the Satanists did it.

But yeah, it's picking up now but it's nothing like it used to be, the fights made the show for me and I miss Siobhan way more than I thought I would, Eliza is pretty awesome up to now though. It's still good and I enjoy it though don't get me wrong.

Hood can avoid some fights, but I'm shocked they didn't have Kurt and Calvin take out Watt's in a big brutal fight. A lot of people fight, outside of Hood, Starr wanted less, they can easily have the cartel send down an enforcer to fight Burton.

I liked Siobhan, but she was just another hot piece of ass to me, just like Cruz. To which, she needs to get naked or get fucked up my Carrie, or she'll be a pointless new character. I was getting hyped up a little bit when she was snooping around Carrie's place, but was disappointed again there.

Only got to see Eliza booty, and a semi-weak Ana vs Cruz fight.

15+ Year Old Account
    Only got to see Eliza booty, and a semi-weak Ana vs Cruz fight.
    Lol.

As for the fight, I was hoping cruz would die there and then with her smug little face, pretty disappointed.

Episode was more like banshee than the rest of the season and next episode looks like shit is gna go down, can't wait.

Anna and Job should have clipped her at the end, wouldn't surprise me to see that did happen, but I think Cruz gets unceremoniously killed by Burton, Kai, or Nazi's.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah they should have

I doubt Eliza is going to die in the horn guys dungeon tbh, be pretty boring if she does and yeah you could be right about how Cruz dies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well that episode was a lot better. Pissed off that they skipped the fight scene with Burton and the Nazi's, seem to be putting a lot less effort into the fights this season.

Trailer is up for the final ever episode and can see Burton fighting Hood can't wait!

Yep, Cruz was no longer needed, so just taken out. I'm also upset they didn't show Burton annihilating those Nazi's, that would have been brutal to watch since NONE of them were even conscious after the camera rotated back.

Bunker battle could be fun. Burton vs Hood finally. Kai going on Tony Montana. Looks like all the bang is in the finale. I can't wait.

Deleted
    Great finale on a lot of fronts.

Got a lot of things right considering they had to scrap two episodes they fleshed out all they could.

Fitting end to a great show.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like the fact that the main villain (Proctor) didn't actually get stopped by the good guys. They couldn't take him down legally, so his own greed and hubris ended up being the thing that gets him killed. He ended up losing the only two people he cared about (one to the other, no less), and was left drinking alone in his mansion waiting to die.

I also like that Hood didn't ride off into the sunset with either of the women in his life. He made his peace with the town of Banshee and just moved on.