Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Would it be possible to have the different tier tokens show up where the classes/armor type is? Also, under cooldowns would it be possible to list how many of each cooldown there is? Just to make it easy to find out at a glance, but great job this will be extremely useful for me to track my roster.

10+ Year Old Account
    A very nice tool, but I would love to see a function to optionally add people to the roster, specially the people who are not in guild. Tough to add extra warrior, priest and wlocks to the raid if they are not in the guild, but will attend

I can't confirm that I will implement everything, but you can create issues for all these requested features to the Github linked in the first post

This is a fantastic piece of work. Really love the dynamic changes it makes when you click on items. Very responsive! One request though, is it possible to allow for a functionality to change the spec of a player? Sometimes it's picking up on people's off-spec when they are questing or what have you. Other than that, really solid app.

Nice tool! Another suggestion is to add a field that lists that raider's performance somehow. People could put in their average DPS or DTPS or HPS or whatever they use to track how people do. Also would be nice to include "bench" players.

Bug I noticed - Lists our gladiator warrior as a tank.

very nice i will try it now

Deleted
    Just wanted to point out that Guardian Druids don't give the crit buff anymore. Only Feral spec does now.