Alt Characters and Garisson Plans?

I thought alts learned all your plans from your main character.

Is this incorrect, or do you need to attain level 100 and get your Level 3 Baracks going on your Alternate to be able to do this?

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Plans locked behind achievements are unlocked account wide, but you still have to buy the plans and meet level/outpost requirements.

yep, everything else is the same, the only thing you don´t have to do is the achievement to get the plan.

Oh ok, I thought they were "free" after you bought them once.

Thanks.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought I saw some vague mention regarding alts and garrison/followers, making certain parts of them a bit more account-wide. Like purchasing the blueprints once, then only needing to pay the resource/gold cost when you actually build the building, or the followers that you purchase for gold/apexis, etc.

But, I haven't seen anything regarding that in recent blue posts over the 6.1 PTR and such, so I guess it isn't happening.

Which sucks, because those blueprints get pricey on alts really quick. Make sure you pick the proper 2 Large and 2 Medium Tier 2 plans you can get for free from questing, to save you the 1500/1000G per.