Deleted

Holy Priest actual stat weights?

Hey i was wondering if anyone has the actual numbers for the stat weighting for CoH/renew style holy priest?

Afaik Int>>Spirit>>Multistrike>Haste>Crit=Versatility>Mastery but i was wondering if anyone had the numbers? I saw a spreadsheet once but im retarded and don't know what im looking at =/

I'm not allowed to link the spreadsheet, but it's the one in the holy priest discussion.

I want to know cuz i have the choice between 2 belts:

Cord of winsome sorrows (heroic)
    182 int, 128 mast, 109 multi, 50 multi socket

Girdle of the infected mind (mythic)
    209 int, 154 crit, 116 vers, no socket

I'm not sure if the extra int pushes the mythic one over the edge of the other one? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Deleted
    Using that spreadsheet with my current gear and looking through logs to see my usual spell breakdown and using a roughly artificial value for spirit I'm using this;

Int 1
    Spellpower 0.9
    Spirit 0.9
    Multistrike 0.55
    Haste 0.5
    Mastery 0.4
    Crit 0.45
    Versatility 0.4

hopefully it's quite obvious that healing stat weights are variable based on what buttons you're pressing so I'm simply using these as a guideline only when determining gear upgrades.

for your belt situation this would mean;
    320.65 for the heroic
    324.7 for the mythic

These are incredibly close, my stat weights have mastery ranked quite low since a large part of my healing comes from renew. If you find yourself using direct healing spells more often then it might push the heroic belt ahead. In either case you can be quite sure that the difference is minuscule and you won't be holding yourself back either way. If you haven't already gemmed the belt (or if it's still BoE) then I'd probably just pick based on saving myself gold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsparowe View Post
    Using that spreadsheet with my current gear and looking through logs to see my usual spell breakdown and using a roughly artificial value for spirit I'm using this;

Int 1
    Spellpower 0.9
    Spirit 0.9
    Multistrike 0.55
    Haste 0.5
    Mastery 0.4
    Crit 0.45
    Versatility 0.4

hopefully it's quite obvious that healing stat weights are variable based on what buttons you're pressing so I'm simply using these as a guideline only when determining gear upgrades.

for your belt situation this would mean;
    320.65 for the heroic
    324.7 for the mythic

These are incredibly close, my stat weights have mastery ranked quite low since a large part of my healing comes from renew. If you find yourself using direct healing spells more often then it might push the heroic belt ahead. In either case you can be quite sure that the difference is minuscule and you won't be holding yourself back either way. If you haven't already gemmed the belt (or if it's still BoE) then I'd probably just pick based on saving myself gold.

Could you link that spreadsheet?
    I've been looking over optimizing my statweights again since my stat composition has changed a LOT since I started in HM N - currently progressing on HM Mythic.. :-)

[edit]
    Found this in the Holy priest sticky:
    www mmo-champion com /threads/1667055-Discipline-HPM-Stat-Weights-and-Optimisation-Spreadsheet

Now I feel silly.
    Last edited by mmoc3964c05cdb; 2015-01-25 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Found the link. Unable to post due to post count.