Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Looks like Master Plan. Great addon.
    Yip.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaelen View Post
    You'd still benefit from it for the Legendary item missions which are 7+ hours even with one Epic Mount. That being said, that's still a pretty terrible combo.
    True enough but i tend to stack a couple of Epic Mounts on the long missions. The real kicker is i can't really risk a re-specc and lose the Epic Mount.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post

there is many rare combos that require certain class like for example brewmaster monk is the only one that can learn massive strike+group heal.
    Brewmasters are also the only ones who can get taunt/group heal combo.

sadly they're only avaible through the inn atm, but im trying to get one atm. cause they appear so incredibly usefull.

Wait until 6.1 and buy an ability reroll!

I got the same thing on my Warlock, but she has Epic Mount and Scavenger. Made me cry seeing twin TB.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Wait until 6.1 and buy an ability reroll!

I got the same thing on my Warlock, but she has Epic Mount and Scavenger. Made me cry seeing twin TB.
    What will an ability reroll cost?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveZombie View Post
    My Alexi hit Epic the other day. He's got Epic Mount and High Stamina. I don't know whether that's better or worse.
    Edit: Aw somebody got there before me.
    My Leeroy Jenkins got Epic Mount and High Stamina. It just seemed fitting...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Synei View Post
    What will an ability reroll cost?
    1500 Garrison Resouces

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Could be worse...

I have epic shadowhunter Rala (herbalist) who has burst of speed + great stamina - and the counters for minions swarms + timed battle (same as my Vivianne)

So if i reroll that follower, I have to lose herbalism and recruit another herbalist from inn and level that up to 100...

Deleted
    Not sure what so horrible about epic mount + high stamina. The best missions still get benefit from both, and epic mount on its own isn't bad if you'd replace high stamina with a useless profession ability for example.

Quote Originally Posted by MapleMeringue View Post
    Jealous of your ability balance, Ive gotten really unlucky.
    He has 11 timed battles, how is that balanced?

OMG I WOULD KILL FOR THAT!

I have 28 epic ilvl 645+ followers currently (36 in total, haven't ever used an inn) and I still need a follower like that! Or Time/Deadly :P

Deleted
    Summon Infernal is the bugged ability, it's an AOE ability meant to be used against Minion Swarms, not Timed Battle.

Warlock followers are bugged in general, seeing as Rain of Fire isn't even available to Destruction specced followers, and it's available to the other 2 specs.

You won't know real pain until you faction change and all your follower abilities and traits get randomized. I had a perfectly optimized setup when i was alliance, and when i changed to horde i suddenly had 11 minion swarms, 10 powerful spells, 1 scavenger (from 3), 0 epic mounts etc.

The horde followers look cooler though, which is nice. (+ i got child of draenor on like 13 of my followers, and pretty much 2/3 of my followers are orcs.