Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Dragons, exaggerated mounts & toys in lvl 20+ bgs: ridicolous

Once, some expansions ago, low lvl people used to wear crap gear and sucking mounts.

What do you find in low level battlegrounds:

- Gamon everywhere
    - Cyclops mounts
    - Giant dragons (like aspect of the heart)
    - skeletons, pirates
    - all the other toys that fucked up the low lvl content for no sense and reason

Sometime I think what new players think when they face for the first time all that confusion.
    There's no more humility...

DISCLAIMER: I've toys and ultra-cool mounts as-well

Deleted
    you got issues m8 :P

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I agree that the classic feeling should remain, at least from a visual point of view.

But that's not gonna happen I'm afraid.

Deleted
    ultra-cool mounts and toys they earned on other characters. it's their right to use them on alts if they want to

Quote Originally Posted by Ricirich91 View Post
    Sometime I think what new players think when they face for the first time all that confusion.
    I don't know, when I start playing a new game and find myself surrounded with people on cool mounts etc., I usually think "where can I get one of those?". If it has any effect on me, it's motivating, definitely not discouraging me from playing the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares?

People will complain about anything. its getting ridiculous.

Deleted
    I agree somewhere along the line this game has completely lost it's original vision. I severely doubt the majority of players today will agree with me though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    I don't know, when I start playing a new game and find myself surrounded with people on cool mounts etc., I usually think "where can I get one of those?". If it has any effect on me, it's motivating, definitely not discouraging me from playing the game.
    Exactly my feelings. When I started WoW and saw a complete Tier1 equipped priest, I was like woah where can I get this *_* Seeing awesome stuff in a bg or somewhere else, doesn't matter. As a new player, you will be annoyed by heirloom alts, who fuck you up in an instant - thats meh

Once, some expansions ago, low lvl people used to wear crap gear and sucking mounts.

- Gamon everywhere
    - Cyclops mounts
    - skeletons, pirates

If what other people use destroys your enjoyment of the game, you're the one who has problems.

Deleted
    No Milhouse Manastorm ??
    I actually havent checked do he is level restricted
    So far i dont care leveling process is so fast that i have no time to enter on BG and look all this stuff

15+ Year Old Account
    The very short time it takes nowadays to level up you don't spend much time in low-level battlegrounds anyway. Don't you have more important issues to worry about? :S

All i hear from OP is someone bitching about how others enjoy the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the issue here is the hypothetical new players all going "I'm confus" from all the skeletons and dragons in BG's?

In that case, why is this a thread?
    Last edited by Santti; 2015-01-25 at 12:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP be all "Muh immersion guyz!"

Deleted
    well the mounts are fine, but tbh, i gotta agree with the toybox. it should be disabled in battlegrounds as the "disproportional properties" some toys have on the user, are very .. confusing at best^^

Deleted

- Gamon everywhere
    - Cyclops mounts
    - skeletons, pirates

Explain how

I, Gamon, will save us!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MaraStarfury View Post
    I agree somewhere along the line this game has completely lost it's original vision. I severely doubt the majority of players today will agree with me though.
    Yeah it´s called evolving, any living thing does it and we do it to everything we invent so no surprises there

Deleted
    Who cares about what goes on in BG's, only the filth goes there anyway.

Back in early BC I had gotten the Tabard of the Flame card. I decided to use it on my 19 rogue twink because it was epic and there wasn't anything at that time that a lvl 19 could wear that was epic.

Man the amount of whispers I used to get asking me where I got it was insane. At least 10+ a day.

People see cool stuff, they want it. It is that simple. Some people have more patience than others and can wait, others can't and it drives them to do what they need to in order to get it.

I also have had a lot of people ask me about the Ghastly Charger mount...pretty sure someone out there is farming gold like a champ to grab one off the AH.