Deleted

Ogre waystones limit

Since blizzard is giving them another use for work orders in the mage tower did they say anything about removing the arbitrary 60 stone limit?

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=117491/ogre-waystone

Yep, limit removed in 6.1 and they will stack to 1000

So if they stack at 60.. and you need to loot 500 of them to get the rank 3 blueprint..

what the hell are you supposed to do? Just delete the ones in your inventory?

What a useless fail on Blizzards part.

You either spend them (sealing and opening portals), get additional stones on alts or you delete them if you want to collect more for the achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    So if they stack at 60.. and you need to loot 500 of them to get the rank 3 blueprint..

what the hell are you supposed to do? Just delete the ones in your inventory?

What a useless fail on Blizzards part.
    That's what I did back when I got the achievement, then tore down the Mage Tower because as of live, it's so fucking useless. (Much more useful but still kinda eh in 6.1)
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Eh I use the Mage tower on my rogue to get around easier than my hunter who is an engineer.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    That's what I did back when I got the achievement, then tore down the Mage Tower because as of live, it's so fucking useless. (Much more useful but still kinda eh in 6.1)
    All the big buildings are fucking useless. At least the Lodge/Tower lets me (coupled with the Mole Machine) get to any zone other than one instantly. Thats more useful to me than yet more follower upgrades i dont need, a useless Seal of Fate (i get 4000 honor in the first 2 hours or less of play on Tuesday - the free seal is 100% useless to anyone who understands how easy it is to cap honor - all 3 seals are 3500).... or whats the other option? Stable? Only need that on one toon for the mounts and then you can delete it.