Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobaltius View Post
    I sure hope the AH is dupe proof and purchases on it are safe from confiscation; I almost pulled the trigger on a regular spectral tiger in AH Tuesday morning for 330k, I decided to think about it, I made up my mind to blow the gold, logged back on that afternoon to do so but someone beat me to it.

This morning I logged on checked the AH and there was a swift spectral tiger for 370k so I spent a substantial portion of a decade worth of my WoW gold savings and got it, never more happy to blow that much gold at one time.
    As said before in the thread. Blizz does not remove mounts bought on the AH, duped or not. They commented on this back in cata when the crimson deathcharger was duped to hell.

Also, grats on your buys. I bought swift spectral back in march for 300k, and just bought swift shorestrider last friday for 200k.
    Last edited by Treno; 2015-05-08 at 12:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember seeing a thread early in the expansion about savage blood duping. The same method has been used to dupe mounts for a while (I came back in MoP and the dupes were happening then).

Like others have mentioned if you want one of these cheap mounts just buy it off the AH.
    To all the dupe-deniers in this thread just go to your local AH, when you see 10+ Vial of the sands listed for 11,000 gold it's pretty hard to argue they aren't duped (The MINIMUM cost to craft these is 24,000 gold).

With that being said, I think its great! I've been able to buy all the BoE mount's I've ever wanted this expansion for pretty much 1/4 of the price. I think the gold selling business might be going through a rough period though since the going rate of gold on my server is about $0.90/1000g.
    Last edited by Chookchan; 2015-05-08 at 01:29 AM.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...inder/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    The expansion is not The Dark Below.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Also, the expansion is not Corgis Unleashed either.