Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Angry The Ultimate Arena Draw , what would you choose ?

Deleted
    Moonfire, hope for some spell damage synergy.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Moonfire, hope for some spell damage synergy.
    Or ping off a divine shield.

Deleted
    I see your common selection and raise you a rare selection!

Which of these amazing rares would round out your deck? Pfft, who needs Sunwalker anyway?!

Moonfire is easily the better of the 3. Just never pick minions with 1 health.

wisp has synergy with soul of the forest
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

Young Dragonhawk isn't that bad, it's really good if you can buff it, would work great in druid if you had Savage Roar

10+ Year Old Account
    moonfire without a second thought. at least you can remove a divine shield for free.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post

Which of these amazing rares would round out your deck? Pfft, who needs Sunwalker anyway?!

Experimenter obviously. Worst case scenario it's a 4 mana razorfen, best case it's a 3 mana 3/2 draw a card. Not bad.

OP: with the chosen cards you have now, definitely Moonfire. If you had cards like Marks of the wild/nature I would then say Dragon hawk.

Angry Chicken not only useless in arena but even more for mages. Ancient Watcher would be great but is in a similar situation like Angry Chicken. So unfortunately you'll have to go with Gnomish Experimenter

Gnomish Experimenter may not even be that bad in a mage as they have a lot of spells.

10+ Year Old Account

Gnomish Experimenter. The card it turns into a chicken, if it indeed turns it into a chicken, is normally going to be pointless in arena anyway. So, you turned your Ysera into a chicken? Well, what if Ysera had been on the bottom of the deck, and you had never drawn it anyway?

Considering the other cards are just plain terrible, lest you were maybe able to give the ancient watcher taunt or something, Gnomish Experimenter is the least bad.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I'd go watcher and pray for a silence or taunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Gnomish, as explained earlier at worst its an overcost Razorfen Hunter. At its best it draws a card. At least its not a target dummy!

Oh and in response to the OP: Moonfire easy.

Used to use it all the time back in beta, when the meta was just whatever random cards people threw together and things like Frostwolf Warlord were hot shit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Angry Chicken. Just for fun <3

Dragonhawk and hope for a Hobgoblin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    Dragonhawk and hope for a Hobgoblin
    Moonfire is more useful than the young dragonhawk, because young dragonhawk, 99% of the time, is just going to be killed.

At least with moonfire you might be able to kill a 3/2 3-drop with your hero power on turn 2 if your enemy coins it out. Then it's at least sort of "value."
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.