Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Hatespark the Tiny "Duping"

https://theunderminejournal.com/#bur...battlepet/1544

The price on them dropped about 50% overnight and hundreds showed up everywhere across all servers for the same prices.

This is exactly what we've seen before with Viscous Horrors but on a larger scale.

Thanks for the headsup, you just saved me a sizable chunk of gold. Selling mine now. Considering it wasn't just Savage Bloods getting duped but also the 665 epics, it doesn't surprise me that this is extending further. Horror 2.0 like you said, and I wish I had sold my Soul-Traders and Spectral Tiger Cubs before their respective dupes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    now lets wait for those who keeps believing that duping doesnt exist..

Yeah, um, I guess there's going to be a futile debate here probably. Let's not go to great lengths trying to prove one way or the other, especially considering you can't 100% prove it without violating MMO-Champion's TOS. The TLDR is if you have a Hatespark, strongly considering selling it while it still goes for 30-40k, but nobody's forcing you to. It's just a PSA, nothing more, like that Savage Blood thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Yeah, um, I guess there's going to be a futile debate here probably. Let's not go to great lengths trying to prove one way or the other, especially considering you can't 100% prove it without violating MMO-Champion's TOS. The TLDR is if you have a Hatespark, strongly considering selling it while it still goes for 30-40k, but nobody's forcing you to. It's just a PSA, nothing more, like that Savage Blood thread.
    Yeah just a warning to people to something is going on of an abnormal nature with them.

Also the other relevant thing is if you were looking to buy a Hatespark....probably hold off a little bit

Could see this coming from a mile away sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    Yep :P.

Savage blood has been done to death now :P
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Deleted
    Look at the amount of Spectral Tiger mounts going for 350k-400k...We don't have anything in my server and the last mount that appeared costed over 750k gold

Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    LOL was JUST about to say that exact thing.

Pretty crazy, but no surprise.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Curtarc1987 View Post
    Look at the amount of Spectral Tiger mounts going for 350k-400k...We don't have anything in my server and the last mount that appeared costed over 750k gold
    That's slightly off topic and i don't think a spectral tiger has ever been that valuable, I paid 330k for mine in mid cata and that wasn't really a good price...

Deleted
    so is there anything worth investing gold or all stuf will be duped eventualy

Quote Originally Posted by omega8 View Post
    so is there anything worth investing gold or all stuf will be duped eventualy
    I don't stockpile now, but coming into WoD it proved worthwhile to stock up on Windwool Cloth, Spirit of Harmony, Royal Satchel, and Sky Golems. Don't want to lose anybody a bunch of gold, but fish will be more useful in 6.1, and Catalysts for Alch trinkets, but the markets already kind of reacted to those.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladrek View Post
    That's slightly off topic and i don't think a spectral tiger has ever been that valuable, I paid 330k for mine in mid cata and that wasn't really a good price...
    You're lucky, the cheapest Spectral Tiger in my server was a 490k gold one and that was back in Cataclysm. During MOP a 550k gold one appeared and then finally the 750k gold one during the first weeks of WOD.

Deleted
    will be 100k soon spectral tiger hehe

Update: S/H Breed Darkmoon Rabbits are also being sold by the same characters for 20k.

Thanks for the thread. bought 2 last night for 30k thinking i got lucky.

dumped all 3 of mine for 35k each today. You probably saved me 90% of my investment

Could you maybe explain why you don't think it has never been that valuable? Do you keep track of that particular item across all servers? Or is it because you paid a lower price 4 years ago on your server? I really don't think Russia exists because I've never been there or seen it personally, and I really doubt people drown because I've swam plenty of times and lived!

10+ Year Old Account
    https://theunderminejournal.com/#bur...battlepet/1544

The price on them dropped about 50% overnight and hundreds showed up everywhere across all servers for the same prices.

This is exactly what we've seen before with Viscous Horrors but on a larger scale.
    All servers? No way..Draenor-EU shows less availablr at higher price..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbert the View Post
    Could you maybe explain why you don't think it has never been that valuable? Do you keep track of that particular item across all servers? Or is it because you paid a lower price 4 years ago on your server? I really don't think Russia exists because I've never been there or seen it personally, and I really doubt people drown because I've swam plenty of times and lived!
    There have been "TCG Buy/Sell" threads on the regular forums for years always willing to sell for 300k-400k and about 500k for a swift. Usually if you add 50k and a guild to transfer their gold back in they will bring the mount to you.

Also I have checked Theunderminejournal many times over the years and never seen average prices that high.

Maybe you just assumed a high price you once saw on your server was the norm?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    All servers? No way..Draenor-EU shows less availablr at higher price..
    It seems EU servers do not have any duped Hatesparks posted by level ones at this time.

https://eu.theunderminejournal.com/#drakthul/battlepet/1544