Shadow Reflection as Sub

I've seen a few guides saying you can macro SR and SD together for ease, when you have a Lucky Double Sided Coin and are making the macro, do you put it before the SR or after? Like Coin > SR > SD or SR > Coin > SD

SR -> Coin -> Dance -> Ambush
    Pull marco is SR -> Coin -> Rupture

So Sr get the agi buff from coin after its out? figured it would get the buff before its out.

SR copies the spells and duplicates the damage. Anything that makes you hit harder will directly impact your reflection.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyrshadi View Post
    SR copies the spells and duplicates the damage. Anything that makes you hit harder will directly impact your reflection.
    The damage is not duplicated. The damage is recalculated the moment the Reflection performs it.

Hmm that isn't what I had read. I'll have to go back and look at it.

Yeah that's why I was asking. I had thought SR didn't copy a lot of things that were done after it like procs and such so I thought the idea was to pop coin before SR to boost your agi being copied?

Deleted
    Shadow reflection WILL USE abilities you used for first 8 seconds, so you always want to cast SR as first, and then tell her what to do via poppin Coin then ShD then Ambushes finished with Eviscerate(do not use Rupture, its replicated only for <8sec so its waste dmg vs Eviscerate)

//not sure if reflection works with 1. on use trinkets 2. proccing trinkets please share your knowledge with me :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Doomar View Post
    Shadow reflection WILL USE abilities you used for first 8 seconds, so you always want to cast SR as first, and then tell her what to do via poppin Coin then ShD then Ambushes finished with Eviscerate(do not use Rupture, its replicated only for <8sec so its waste dmg vs Eviscerate)

//not sure if reflection works with 1. on use trinkets 2. proccing trinkets please share your knowledge with me :-)
    This is not accurate. Rupture ticks for full duration and is probably the best ability for SR to duplicate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomar View Post

I'd be very surprised if SR copied your trinket procs since it doesn't even use the same weapons as you do, only some generic BS...

SR definitely does inherit your stats, 100% for secondaries and some stupid random percentage(92.8% was it?) of Attack power(agi). I'm like 95% sure it scales dynamically, though one cant really be sure with that talent and I never tested that personally tbh.

Deleted
    It doesn't matter, Shadow Reflection, Shadow Dance, and Lucky Coin are not on global cooldown, you can use all of them at the exact same time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayma View Post
    This is not accurate. Rupture ticks for full duration and is probably the best ability for SR to duplicate.
    Hmm interesting to me as I never used rupture with SR. I did some research month before and duplicated rupture spell didnt even as many damage as single Eviscerate. Need to have a look on it again. Are you saying that duplicated rupture lasts 24sec for you instead of 8sec? Because i see it only for 8sec as debuff on enemy... as i said going to check that maybe hotfix thing

Deleted
    You see only 8 secs then Rupture fade off but is still active.

Quote from Noxe :
    It turns out that DoT's still tick after Shadow Reflection expires though!. It just doesn't register in game so neither your combat log nor damage meter will count it but yeah, it does remove target's HP. What this means is that we should always perform at least one Rupture while Shadow Reflection is up (even with 1 second left on it /so technically 9 seconds left on buff/).