Professions and Levelling

Super altaholic here and have a few 100's Horde side, and decided to roll a few Alliance from Level 1. Prior to WoD, I'd most always pick a production prof with a supporting gathering prof on my alts, to make it easy to level said production prof. Now, with my 100's, I dropped all of their gathering professions to pick up Inscription to pump out cards/tarots for mass gold.

That being said, is it even worth touching professions before you get your garrison? You can level them all from 1 skill in WoD. I am aware that your daily CDs produce more based on the skill level of the profession, but is that worth the hassle of spending time/gold leveling that profession before WoD? Should I just pick up Mining/Herbalism and sell everything until I hit WoD and pick up production profs? Thoughts?

Thanks to JustintimeSS for the awesome sig!!

Deleted
    Until WoD unless you actually need something from a profession I'd stick to gathering.
    Low level Mats sell for insane amounts ,where as the actual produced gear does not

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah because a lot people - myself included on at least 1 alt - dropped a gathering profession while levelling in Draenor and needed mats to speed level the new 2nd crafting profession up.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]