Deleted

[Resto] Help me improve - logs

Hello everyone!

I'm currently trying to make the main team in my guild but it isn't easy.
    I'm looking for tips and trix for me to improve my healing.

You can find my logs here from the latest Highmaul HC - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/f2yjYBcHPMdGaNX8
    Armory - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...utobahn/simple

Any tips or recommendations are highly appreciated.

Regards Starfairy

What exactly are you having issues with?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everything looks fine, not sure where you think you can improve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Everything looks fine, not sure where you think you can improve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hygeia View Post
    What exactly are you having issues with?
    Not as much as I'm having issues, it's just that I cant break into the team and I was looking for tips to improve. But I'll try to just dish out more.
    Thanks guys!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfairy View Post
    Not as much as I'm having issues, it's just that I cant break into the team and I was looking for tips to improve. But I'll try to just dish out more.
    Thanks guys!
    More what? HPS? I hope it's not one of those ' teams ' that won't let you raid until you can pull 30,40,60k hps lol.
    Healing depends on so many factors looking at raw hps is simply silly - your raid sucks and constantly takes avoidable damage a la pugs? Ofc you will have high hps. Other healers are slacking? High hps. Everyone doing their jobs properly - average hps or high hps with ridiculous amounts of overhealing.

I'd relax and look for a team that knows what healing is about Cheesing meters isn't hard, trick is to heal effectively in conjunction with the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfairy View Post
    Any tips or recommendations are highly appreciated.
    Yup looks great. Excellent WG/rejuv balance. A few things you might want to have a look at, mostly refering to the Mar'gok kill:
    Mushroom uptime, also on Butcher
    Barkskin usage
    There's room for one more tranq cast at start.
    There's alot of healing touches - you should be aware of its HPM relative to your HoTs, with 10% less overhealing it's probably fine.
    You're not dispelling yourself on Ko'ragh. Generally very little Barkskin usage.
    On Brackenspore there's alot of Regrowth casts. Outside the duration of Incarnation, Rampant Growth/SotF with unglyphed Regrowth gives stronger single-target healing than plain glyphed Regrowth, with greatly increased HPM. A very different playstyle - might be worth trying.