{Balance}Tier 17

looking over gear in Blackrock what do you guys think will be our off piece i was thinking about shoulders since the shoulders off of Ka'graz have mastery/crit.

Quote Originally Posted by crazymonkgonemad View Post
    looking over gear in Blackrock what do you guys think will be our off piece i was thinking about shoulders since the shoulders off of Ka'graz have mastery/crit.
    The teir shoulders have mastery on them so id keep them over the helm or gloves.
    With the 2pc, i pretty much wouldn't want that much more haste And becuase i really want to play stellar flare im gonna spam mastery.

4 pc is just going to make mastery even better. Im excited to try a heavy mastery/crit/multistrike build. The other boomkin i raid with like treants so i think he'll grab most of the initial haste gear.

I would prolly drop helm if you like non treant spec For crit/mastery off one of the eariler bosses.

Deleted
    If you're going to be playing Inc/Euphoria for most encounters then getting shoulders as the off piece would be better, this is what I can tell from my sims anyway. Shame that SotF still won't be better than Inc.

Really i didn't expect multistrike to be that bad when compared to other stats. The crit/haste teir helm is better than crit mastery one?

Edit: oops i was mistaken

the helm i was thinking about was mastery/multi. Still multi that bad? I have a lot of haste on my gear atm but even simcraft for my toon says mastery > crit = multi > haste > vers.
    Last edited by Kilma; 2015-01-25 at 11:01 PM.

Deleted
    what about see the tier pieces stats first.

Deleted
    I think I will take non tier hands since tier hands dont have mastery... and tier hands are at iron maidens which are hard boss to kill and loot
    Last edited by mmoc2faacc201a; 2015-01-25 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Critchick View Post
    what about see the tier pieces stats first.
    so, now that we've seen them from months ago

Deleted
    Using cyous stats weights from the thread on US forums (provided there correct), gloves are BiS off-piece.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post31795593

BiS list I came up with before, haste over the value listed drops in weight severely. I ran multiple sims with multiple targets and this came out on top every time, though the gloves as offset were very close like 30 dps but the staff was definitely the gruul one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    so, now that we've seen them from months ago
    im not talking about set bonuses you know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Critchick View Post
    im not talking about set bonuses you know.
    Which has been the same since Beta and been avaliable on Wowhead for atleast 6 months.

Deleted
    Keep in mind, stat weights are changing while building up your gear. So just aim on getting your 4-piece first. The gain is huge