Mythic Brack Flamethrower job

So i will most likely have one of the flame throwers is blazing speed good to have to clear a large part quickly or is icy floes still the top one?

Deleted
    I'm on flamethrower duty in our guild and I certainly see the charm to blazing speed, however I prefer icy floes because those frostbolts when moving to/from moss really adds up,
    The double blink glyph is a must-have by the by (Well you should run it by default, but still putting it out there.)
    I've tried blazing speed once or twice but I found that with the increased movement speed I might miss a patch or two when sprinting, and the min-maxer in me just can't stand that

yea i run the double blink every fight well thanks for the advice starting the prog on it tonight

Alter time when you are about to head out, blazing speed to clear moss, alter time back

double blink can be a filler if you dont have alter time up

If you have a boomkin,hunter and rogue. those are the best classes for it

Deleted
    if you have hunter/shaman/rogue/druid in you raid group, than there is no point for mage to get the job. BS just isn't on the same level as permanent xx% movement speed

I never used Alter Time when I did it but I see the reasons why you would. Personally, I ran Blazing speed and it's fucking godly. The issue I see is a lot of mages not jumping at the end of BS and wasting its potential. That jump adds nearly a full second on a powerful speed increase. While yes, the people above have said the best classes to do it, mages aren't horrible and if it's needed for your guild just perform well and you'll be fine. Idk where I'm currently at on Warcraft Logs but I parsed 5th with flamethrower at 50.6k dps on our kill so that can give you an idea on damage.

yea we know mage is not the best class for it but its what we must do,thank you to those for the input and how to do it better as a mage. Thank you again
    Last edited by NjxCrash; 2015-01-27 at 08:35 PM.

i did it with blazing speed in a heroic pug the other day and let me tell you it sucks. blazing speed isn't very useful for mowing down moss as its duration is too short. it might be useful to get out to the moss if blink didn't exist.

1. go arcane, the 30% speed boost after blink is really nice.
    2. burst of speed for moss, it's not amazing, but it's serviceable.
    3. check the hunter mmo-c class forums for a really informative thread on flamethrower mechanics.

Did flamethrowers full time this week since our boomkin was gone and pulled 60k dps. Mages are definitely not as good as boomkins or hunters at it, but we're definitely serviceable.