Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I agree with the post a little above me. I wasnt looking for random guys to talk to on WoW, I just started talking to my old GM, and things set off from there and now we are engaged ^^. The good things are always un-expected =D

Why not try taking a break from WoW?

Hard concept I know.

Deleted
    most boys / man like to game.
    WoW is still played alot.

Maybe go out, meet people who like the same stuff or games as you do?

I'd just say play , meet people & overall: Have fun.
    Dont ''force'' yourself looking, give it time and it will eventually find you!

Deleted
    I met a girl in WoW i went to her country to meet her after a few months of staying up till 4am talking to her every day.

After we met she decided she wanted to just be friends even after i told her how i really felt.
    She is now on her 3rd boyfriend since i met her and not one is a match to what she needs in her life and it brakes my heart every time because she still comes to me with all her problems and tells me things she cant tell these boyfriends.

How i met this girl was she was in my guild and we just started talking after raids. Then we talked about pet battles that lead on to Pokemon then went onto Digimon that she loved. She then showed me the Digimon MMO so i played that with her. Then we just started to play more games and talk about anime and tv shows stuff like that. I cant tell you how heart broken i was / am when she said no. But i wasn't looking for a girl and she wasn't looking for a guy (at the time) and tbh our friendship has been that of a married couple seriously arguing, braking up, missing each other, ect. Would of been so much easier if we were together.

I know this isn't exactly the answer to your topic but i felt it was relevant just because i met a girl on wow first hand and even though we are not dating there is definitely something more between us than just friendship.
    Last edited by mmocfaf99010a6; 2015-05-30 at 02:54 AM.

You may try to go to a Game Forum and post this thread again. I think there will be more guys into you. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by anarchyash3 View Post
    Okay so I have a problem. I really want to find a guy to date. Which doesn't really seem hard for a girl but I want to find a guy that plays wow or other similar games. I'm just not sure where to look. It seems like dating sites are full of weirdos and WoW is full of guys asking me to take my clothes off. How do I find a guy that plays PC games as much as I do that's not a total dbag?

If you want to be friends message me on battle.net: anarchyash#1863.

All ideas accepted!!
    Depends where you live, how old are you.... There are many things that are important to relationship, not just ---- He needs to be a gamer...
    Why dont you go outside and grab first guy you like, much easier then searching for the right on on the internet... Well I;m not going to lie, i had lots of girls i found using progs like ICQ, Odigo and such. But more meaningful relationships i had with girls I meet in bars and on parties...

Deleted
    I would try to use having a date as an opportunity to take a break from WOW to be honest.

I dated my BF and he got me into WoW. does that count?

I met my husband through Dota, and we both started playing WoW together. There are a lot of weird guys online - it is true - but there are also some that will change the rest of your life if you give them a chance (in a good way:P)

Quote Originally Posted by soliloquychryseis View Post
    I dated my BF and he got me into WoW. does that count?
    brave BF imo

i think it's normal - i actually am usin LFGdating right now and love it. was totally skeptical of it at first but ive talked with a few women so far
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

Deleted
    its not easy meeting fellow people who play wow especially if youre a guy.

I know for me personally I am a little shy and self conscious and would love to meet or chat with more women who play wow.

I am very sceptical of most dating sites tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    I found my partner through a forum semi connected to the World of Warcraft that I enjoy. We started playing together, talking and writing. Over the time, we started meeting and then one day, actually during this summer, we decided to close the gap, we moved together. Living still happy together. Sometimes you can find lovely people through the game, or fan forums with a semi-theme to the game. I don't think MMO-champion is the best place to start though, the forum isn't used at the same state as some other forums - it is active, but not always the best kind of active.

Sometimes, you could be so lucky that your find in real life, might as well play WoW.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Depends where you live, how old are you.... There are many things that are important to relationship, not just ---- He needs to be a gamer...
    Why dont you go outside and grab first guy you like, much easier then searching for the right on on the internet... Well I;m not going to lie, i had lots of girls i found using progs like ICQ, Odigo and such. But more meaningful relationships i had with girls I meet in bars and on parties...
    except for people who are introverted and dislike bars and parties.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

no experience

I have a friend getting married to someone he met through WoW!

7+ Year Old Account
    Tinder or POF or something fairly local create a normal dating profile with honest text about your self and 2-3 pics or you being you, 1 smiling, one with friends etc. (qualify those leads so you don't have people from all over the world! Unless you have the $ to travel to meet them or them you!)

In your bio write about yourself, and add "enjoys video games etc incl Warcraft".

Be prepared to delete hundreds of leads a day until you find some genuine ones you are interested in!

Sidenote: A couple from my guild just got engaged, one's from the UK and one's from Finland, awesome couple!

how does OP have zero posts, when the OP made the thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emageht Tsoluoy View Post
    how does OP have zero posts, when the OP made the thread?
    maybe he opened a account and only posted here. posts made here don't count towards your total.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.