Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I don´t heal myself, but our Restoration Druid got ranked very high (#4 for what its worth) on our 1st kill. That doesn´t mean he did everything correctly, but we got a kill and he healed a ton, so maybe you can look at his log for some input

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...3&type=healing

Ye Sotf do pull big number's here

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...CHnZJx#fight=8

our first butcher kill, decided to go for NV for dps instead of HotW, we used runes of augment that try, so neither of us resto druids would think it would be worth it to maybe wipe because 2 healers where dpsing at the start.
    Decided to use tranq right after NV was running out, due to having a 2nd resto druid to tranq the first one in last phase.

Also your HotW dps is really low... it's supposed to be around 1.5m damage total with HotW dps, so either you are not prepotting, or you are failing your rotation/movement horribly, which I find hard to believe as a resto druid, or you are weaving in way too many heals.

your tranq is placed horribly (just cheesing meters and doing poorly at it too.), no wild growths during tree form, which is where you would need the extra burst you get from a wild growth...
    Also no channeling mana pot, can't see if you used regular, but that would be some extra mana and there is some space to channel it right after bounding cleave.
    no ironbark during the last phase, it reduces damage and increases your hots on that specific target.
    Barkskin can also be used for every bounding cleave (pre enrage ofc), lasting until the charge too, allows your ysera's gift to heal more meaningful targets, this is very minor though.

otherwise stuff like wild mushroom, and lifebloom/mastery uptimes are very good.

Quote Originally Posted by LuRu9 View Post
    my question was more about the healing comp and all the healers, not just me, and anything wrong you guys can notice wrong or we could just do better
    I would recommend that you post in the paladin forums and ask for help for your pally healers. Just glancing at the logs I see some glaring issues with both of them. They aren't playing to holy pally's strengths in that fight. Not sure if appropriate to put paladin help on the druid forums...

Deleted
    it is possible to move the post to the pala threD?

Quote Originally Posted by LuRu9 View Post
    it is possible to move the post to the pala threD?
    I would just recreate the post asking for help specifically for holy paladin. I think it would take an admin to physically move it.

Can anyone please help.

I am in a heap of trouble. I have two hot headed healers, one paladin that seems to know his job and a priest that is also an officer. I took a new player a druid (healer) in the guild and here are our tries

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...nQmg2#fight=15

I feel that the raid is in danger, often. The priest is adamant that 1 healer the paladin should focus on tanks and the 3 healers heal the rest of players with no assigned group. The paladin suggested that he takes care of the tanks and each healer takes care of 5 players. Who is right?

Can anyone please take a look at the logs and tell me (dont sugar coat it):

how is the priest performing?
    how is the paladin heal performing?
    How is that druide doing?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    Can anyone please help.

I am in a heap of trouble. I have two hot headed healers, one paladin that seems to know his job and a priest that is also an officer. I took a new player a druid (healer) in the guild and here are our tries

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...nQmg2#fight=15

I feel that the raid is in danger, often. The priest is adamant that 1 healer the paladin should focus on tanks and the 3 healers heal the rest of players with no assigned group. The paladin suggested that he takes care of the tanks and each healer takes care of 5 players. Who is right?

Can anyone please take a look at the logs and tell me (dont sugar coat it):

how is the priest performing?
    how is the paladin heal performing?
    How is that druide doing?

Like I honestly don't know where to start, taking into account your "best "attempt of 3m 13seconds, your paladins top heal is flash of light? That's completely wrong, should be beacon, your disc used archangel once...at the start (meaningless) and didn't cast hardly anything apart from PW:S, sure that should make up most of your healing but you simply cannot just press that 1 button over and over again. He went with twist of fate, but only got 3 procs? Wasted.

Your druid dropped his harmony during ToL, which was used at a really bad time (mid fight?) should be saved until frenzy phase, NV used twice where a HOTW would probably be better also saved for frenzy phase, 46% uptime of lifebloom is very bad needs to be 80%+ he used his haste trinket+berserking completely at random they should be used in conjunction with a major CD such as ToL or HOTW for maximum effect.

Your priest is right when he says your pala should focus tanks, its what they are designed for however your disc should be shielding the tanks as much as possible and he simply isn't doing that (On that attempt his highest healed target was.....the holy paladin) Your paladin tank received 355k healing from your priest 312k from your monk and 712k from your druid, (Almost similar on the prot war too) a paladin is a tank healer but you can't expect him to keep them up alone (Others should be hotting them up, shielding them on cd) this is probably why your pala is complaining as he is having to spam FoL on them to keep them up.

Not sure when you assign your raid cd's, but you really should manage to keep the raid up prior to frenzy the healers just need to work together better.

Something to note: Personal CD useage seems really low, your druid didnt use barkskin once (Its up for each knockback pre frenzy) your holy pala didnt use divine protection once, your monk didnt use fortifying brew and also a lack of external CD useage:

(Holy paladin didnt use Hand of Sacrifice, Druid used Ironbark once its a 1m cd, your priest didn't use Pain Suppresion and your monk didn't use Life Cocoon)

Your tanks should be actively calling for these to help the healers.

Also, only 2 people used a health potion on that attempt: Your whole raid should be using them whenever they drop low, they can and should almoost be used as a raid cd.

I don't know much about tanks but your warrior used ravager once (its a 1m CD), no shield wall (Probably saving for frenzy, but can still use early on) only used shield barrier once, I think that ability isn't amazing right now but that could maybe be used more often to help the healers out? Don't know much about prot palas but can't see anything glaringly obvious.
    Last edited by Hypasonic; 2015-01-30 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Quoted for clarity

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    The paladin should focus on tanks with his beacons, that much is correct. However, healing assignments for the other healers would be a stupid idea, because the damage comes in bursts and only to a few select players at a time, which all healers need to heal to prevent them from dying.

I took a look at your druid, and he is doing very much very wrong. I won't comment on healing CD usage because I guess (hope) you have those assigned and most tries were rather short. During 15 wipes, the druid cast:

* 11x Wild Growth. WTF? This is our spell with the highest throughput and great mana efficiency (much better than Rejuv). Except for the first ~30s of the fight, this is a great spell to use on Butcher. (If he claims it costs too much mana, tell him not to use Swiftmend so much, that would free a lot of mana.)
    * 3x Ironbark. This (tank) cooldown spell has a CD of one minute, which means he should have used it at least once in every try, more in the longer tries. Even if the tanks are not in danger of dying, 20% damage reduction + 20% more Lifebloom/Rejuv healing will at least save some healer mana.
    * 0x Barkskin. Seeing that he was part of a cleave-soaking group, he should have used that several times in every try.
    * 3x Nature's Swiftness. Looks like he wasn't very much looking out for the tanks (or his mana).

TL;DR the guy doesn't use Wild Growth. I have no idea how he thinks he could heal mythic butcher like this. Also, no tranquility used in the 3:13 try (it has 3 min CD). I usually do about 100k raw HPS on this fight. This guy does 50k. And he still managed to run pretty low on mana. You can look at this log as an example of how good Wild Growth really is on this fight (#1 healing spell with only 11 casts on M Butcher).

Some other things:
    * HotW (level 90 talent) is pretty much required here.
    * All his enchants and gems are the cheap version. What would he optimize his character for, if not mythic Butcher?
    * He's using a non-spirit neck and a non-upgraded 640 trinket. 2nd trinket doesn't have spirit (which may be fine if he was fine on mana, but as he doesn't use WG at all, obviously he isn't).
    * He doesn't use the spirit weapon enchant.
    * He uses glyph of blooming. Unless that's his PvP spec and he changes it for raids, this is a no-go. The glyph makes the spell worse for PvE, and Glyph of Wild Growth is required anyway.

So, at a first glance, it looks like he doesn't know (or doesn't care) how to play a resto druid.

If you'd like to see what a druid's healing distribution is supposed to look like, you can have a look at this report. The two druids use the two different talents that are useful on this fight (one Incarnation, one SotF), so a normal spell distribution should look like one of those.
    Last edited by Thalur; 2015-01-30 at 03:09 PM.

When should you use HoTW on butcher?

At his frenzy. To boost healing from WGs and shroom (cause NV boosts only Reju and other single target heals).

Deleted
    Well, I just killed Butcher yesterday. Since I am always looking to improve it wouldnt hurt if some people looked over my healing . warcraftlogs.com/reports/pTNfARFD2dznL6rx#fight=24&type=healing&source=17

Quote Originally Posted by Liqs View Post
    Well, I just killed Butcher yesterday. Since I am always looking to improve it wouldnt hurt if some people looked over my healing . warcraftlogs.com/reports/pTNfARFD2dznL6rx#fight=24&type=healing&source=17
    Looks pretty decent! As long as you need to HotW-dps at the beginning, you will always look a bit low on meters, especially against the other druid who combines all CDs at the end for a 7 million super-tranq. Of course some things could still be improved:

* You lost lifebloom and harmony at the end (during Tranquility!). I know it can be hectic sub-30%, but harmony is especially important here. Try to squeeze in a Regrowth on the tank to keep up both Lifebloom and Harmony.
    * Your mana looks pretty good at the end, so you could use Wild Growth a bit more. Seeing that you had almost 10% less overheal on WG than on Rj, that would increase both your throughput and mana efficiency.
    * Why are you using Tree at the start if you only dps anyway? Next time, use an int pre-pot instead to significantly increase your damage output.
    * Upgrade your trinket! No excuse really to use a 640 one

Deleted
    Thank you for taking the time to look over it!
    *Yea we needed the DPS, we killed it just a second or two after enrage.
    *I ToL on pull since it will be up again at 30% anyway and it helps my Mushroom heal a bit more atleast. I am fairly certain I prepotted, my opener was ToL > Regrowth(to get Harmony up)> Mushroom> Prepot>HotW>Berserk>Moonfire>dps, or something along the lines of that.
    *Yea Hourglass sucks kinda. The Ko'Ragh trinket never dropped on heroic, but I might just go for Shards or the Stone from the endboss idk. Tho BRF is coming up next week aswell so I ll hope I get smth from there!

Again thank you for looking over it!

Edit: And yea just checked again, that Harmony downtime was fkn huge LOL. Honestly no idea how that could happen. I ll improve on it. Forgot about the Harmony after ToL aswell. I'm shit.
    Last edited by mmoce467ae5d3c; 2015-01-31 at 02:46 PM.

My guild has recently started M Butcher and now near 50 attempts with multiple <.5% wipes.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pes=1&cutoff=2

This is the log of our last night of raiding, I'm Gxz. Any tips for me or my guild would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Gxz View Post
    My guild has recently started M Butcher and now near 50 attempts with multiple <.5% wipes.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pes=1&cutoff=2

This is the log of our last night of raiding, I'm Gxz. Any tips for me or my guild would be appreciated.
    One easy way to deal with close wipe is tell your healers to start dps, you got 2 druids let them hotw on start (even you dps half of it) and you will have 2-3mln dmg. On start pala with a bit help shoul easy heal + 1 tranq.

Have your healers stand in the very back of the water area and your heroism person stand on the opposite side of butcher on the pull. This lets your dps get hero on the pull and your healers get hero during the enrage.