Thread: arms to fury

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

arms to fury

Hey raiders quick question, I've been playing arms lately due to just the buffs they got I really don't mind the play style ATM, but I strongly prefer the style of fury. What im asking is when can I switch to fury and do about the same amount of DMG? (any special trinks or gear needed or just an ilvl thing?) As Fury so I find myself not far below, but low enough to where I don't feel like going fury full time. i'd like some suggestions of course this is for pve. Thanks for your time I'd love to read opinions on this.

(I have the exact same wep that I'll be using for fury)

Can't post link yet but (tortilla lvl100 human warrior on Kel'thuzad US Alliance)
    Last edited by Xfredo; 2015-01-26 at 09:37 AM.

Deleted
    Same damage in cleave? Never. Same damage in burst AoE fights and single target. Whenever you have 2 weapons and around 20% crit unbuffed.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackarin View Post
    Same damage in cleave? Never. Same damage in burst AoE fights and single target. Whenever you have 2 weapons and around 20% crit unbuffed.
    so you think 20% crit is like the sweetspot to switch?

Deleted
    Arms will likely be your go-to spec as it's strong on all fights apart from butcher. The cleaving arms can do is good on many fights in highmaul and with the recent mastery buff they are not that far behind on single target either.

In the end thoguh I strongly believe that you will always perform better in a spec you're comfortable with unless the numbers are just way out of line, wich they arent atm.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexyn-eu View Post
    Arms will likely be your go-to spec as it's strong on all fights apart from butcher. The cleaving arms can do is good on many fights in highmaul and with the recent mastery buff they are not that far behind on single target either.

In the end thoguh I strongly believe that you will always perform better in a spec you're comfortable with unless the numbers are just way out of line, wich they arent atm.
    i agree aswell i guess i kinda kick myself in the butt when i look at logs and see all these arms up top while fury are less

Please use some punctuation. It's horrible to read. NVM, he changed it

OT: It depends on what you are raiding. Arms is strong to the point of being OP in many fights in Highmaul but Fury is still viable. If you are casually raiding then you can go with whichever spec you prefer.
    Last edited by Shiroh; 2015-01-26 at 04:19 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiroh View Post
    Please use some punctuation. It's horrible to read.

OT: It depends on what you are raiding. Arms is strong to the point of being OP in many fights in Highmaul but Fury is still viable. If you are casually raiding then you can go with whichever spec you prefer.
    lol typed it real quick on my phone! good thing BRF is almost here.