Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivrax View Post
    The 'don't want to play because it looks ugly now' still belongs to feral tauren druids whose bull-cat looks nothing like cato-wyvern it was in vanilla/bc.
    Don't speak for everyone. I play WOW since first vanilla days and I absolutely love my ~relatively~ new "bull-cat"-cat.

Deleted
    It also looks like a placeholder and has glitchy animations.

Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    Players have literally been asking for a humanoid feral form for a decade now. And now they have it.

Don't like it? Don't talent into it.
    This is the dumbest argument I've ever seen. It's the best option for PvP. If you don't take it, you're gimping yourself. You can't even call this a decent form. It's obviously an unfinished model. I can't believe more people aren't talking about how horrible this looks.

I play feral because I like being a cat. I never wanted to be an unfinished cat abomination that's missing half its animations.

This:

But not this?:

It's too lazy even for Blizzard.
    Last edited by ReD-EyeD; 2015-01-27 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    This is the dumbest argument I've ever seen. It's the best option for PvP. If you don't take it, you're gimping yourself. You can't even call this a decent form. It's obviously an unfinished model. I can't believe more people aren't talking about how horrible this looks.

I play feral because I like being a cat. I never wanted to be an unfinished cat abomination that's missing half its animations.
    You are wrong. Blood talons is the best. Everytime I see one of these on the other team I know to train the druid because hes bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivrax View Post
    Thankfully, it's passive talent in tier with 2 other active options that add and complicate dps rotation and such will always be subpar for PvE (and fixed if it's not the case). The 'don't want to play because it looks ugly now' still belongs to feral tauren druids whose bull-cat looks nothing like cato-wyvern it was in vanilla/bc.
    And it is versatility AND utility, which makes it great for pvp
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    You are wrong. Blood talons is the best. Everytime I see one of these on the other team I know to train the druid because hes bad.
    When checking the 10 best rated Feral PvP players across EU and NA in 3v3 and RBG (this gives a total of 40 players), you get:
    - 1 x players without a chosen lvl 100 talent (Russian RBG Feral, possibly an RBG cheater).
    - 1 x with Blood Talons.
    - 1 x with Lunar Inspiration (also an RBG Feral, where LI could give some advantages because of the longer ranges).
    - 37 (!) with CoS.

So, at least 90% of the highest ranking PvP Ferals in those two regions disagree with you - and so do I.

CoS is an amazing talent, as it FINALLY allows us our full hybrid potential. The only area it's lacking is the sustained dps, where it looses ever so slightly to BT/LI (depending on the number of targets). But for a very large percentile of the Feral player base, CoS is actually the best talent of the three lvl 100 talents available.

Disclaimer: I use BT for most of my PvE stuff, as I can do more sustained dps with that talent. But if Blizzard buffed the healing when using CoS, I would change talents in a heartbeat. Imagine if the raid was able to sit a healer and let me dps AND heal and still beat the boss? Yes please! Right now, I do 6-7k hps, while doing 20k dps, with BT. I'd take a small hit to my dps, if I would get a decent buff in my hps. It won't happen, ofc - healers losing raid spots to Ferals would create an outcry! But it would be nice to perform the same style of gameplay as we were able to back in Vanilla ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    This:

But not this?:

It's too lazy even for Blizzard.
    That last picture just shows the potential of the Saberon models. Really awesome!
    Last edited by Whitepaw; 2015-01-27 at 04:55 PM.

Even giving the option to show only Gloves/Shoulders/Belt is awesome for saberon-form.

Quote Originally Posted by shaxeey View Post
    Who the actual f*** came up with this? Worgens are already the ugliest race in the game but hey lets add a worgen form to feral druids now too. Honestly... using old models doesn't help either -> druid deleted
    I love the form - I just hate how unfinished it is. It is, still, a subpar form compared to everything else. No different colors to choose from, the necklace is
    glued to your chest, it doesn't look natural at all lol, the mane just kind of being...a clump....

I love the talent; it just needs to be finished...and who the hell knows when that will happen.
    " 'A real man makes his own luck.' - Billy Zane, Titanic " - Dwight K. Schrute