Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I was almost interested when I saw it on steam, cuz it looks kinda fun and maybe a good fuck-around game.

Then I heard the voices....holy shit....stahp!
    Here's the trailer in english if you don't like the japanese one.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLordDariusCrowley View Post
    Cell sounds like Megamind...

And I guess it's just been too long since I've watched the dub. In my mind if it doesn't sound like DBZ Abridged then it's not DBZ.

i noticed something in that trailer... they use frieza's shitty kai voice

Deleted
    Couldnt care less about dubs honestly... I watched to many of them (different dubbed animes) for almost 15 years like one piece, dragon ball and what not in german, english and russian.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna play it with Jap voices and subs anyway if the game allows it... but I don't hate the dubs though, as far as dubs go DBZ ones are one of the better ones in my opinion.

all the voices are too light in japanese, imo. i mean... piccolo has a lighter voice than gohan xD

It's not a matter of the language, it's that Goku sounds like he's fucking 7 years old.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

ooo i want to play this. my own character fighting with the Z Warriors? awesome!

omg after seeing this. insta-buy from me.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2015-01-29 at 04:03 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Already pre-ordered. Been waiting a long time for a DBZ game on PC.

Deleted

Official Trailer 4 for Dragon Ball Xenoverse from Bandai Namco Games with an introduction to character battles! Dragon Ball Xenoverse is coming out February 5, 2015 in Japan, February 24th in North America, February 27 in Europe, Australia, & the Middle East. It will be for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One One, PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360.
    Official Trailer #4

10+ Year Old Account
    cant wait to buy it on my PS4

DB 4 LIFE !!!!
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Spends $1200 building gaming machine.

Spends $300+ on a gaming kb and mouse

Spends $80+ on a gaming headset

Can't afford $30 controller.----> every PC gamer who complains about needing to use a controller. Certain genres/games need a controller and are designed around one, if you want ports of those games then deal with it and buy one.
    Why the fuck are you here?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'm hype. Been meaning to play the DBZ games for a while now but never got around to finding them on the cheap on console. I'll definitely pick this up on sale, though, especially since you can make your own character and shit.
    Forewarning you can make your own character in ultimate tenkatchi, but, I find the combat boring in it, I literally played it for a hour and I shit you not, no matter what fight with who playing as who, you don't see more than 10 second of you actually playing, before it turns automated for a few seconds, then back to your control, it was good at first but fuck me side ways it got frustrating really quickly.

You fight, you hit a simple button combo, computer takes over, lobs your opponent far away, character auto chases, character auto slaps the pope ant silly. Knocks him back, you get control back

My warning is, don't get UT to pass the time while you wait for xenoverse

Very excited for this game. I don't think I've played a dragonballz game since gamecube. I hope this just as fun and entertaining

I'm just confused on it's identity. Is it mainly supposed to be a fighting game focused on combat (like Mortal Kombat & the other DBZ predecessors) or is it a story-based game where you create a character and advance the story and the action gameplay is 1v1 fighting. Which is the focus of the game?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    I'm just confused on it's identity. Is it mainly supposed to be a fighting game focused on combat (like Mortal Kombat & the other DBZ predecessors) or is it a story-based game where you create a character and advance the story and the action gameplay is 1v1 fighting. Which is the focus of the game?
    The game has an unique story (modus) for each of the original characters + the main story revolving around your created character. It also features an online mode for co-op missions or "PvP" up to 3v3. Also it has an open world like WoW, as I understood.
    Last edited by mmoc59b5827c7e; 2015-01-29 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    The game has an unique story (modus) for each of the original characters + the main story revolving around your created character. It also features an online mode for co-op missions or "PvP" up to 3v3. Also it has an open world like WoW, as I understood.
    Okay.. you've sold me. Even if it's bad with Keyboard and mouse.. haha
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i'm loving the look of this so far. i just can't decide between female saiyan for the badassness, or female majin for the cuteness.
    Why not both?

Probably going to make a female saiyan but the fem buu sounds pretty damn amusing as well.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Been following this for a while. I'm very interested but as you might know it's better to not pre-order, so I'm gonna wait till launch and see how it goes. Trailers make it look awesome, but well, that's the idea of a trailer and wouldn't be the first nor the last time a trailer lied (if the game blows, naturally).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofe View Post
    Been following this for a while. I'm very interested but as you might know it's better to not pre-order, so I'm gonna wait till launch and see how it goes. Trailers make it look awesome, but well, that's the idea of a trailer and wouldn't be the first nor the last time a trailer lied (if the game blows, naturally).
    Well, if you dont pre-order you'll miss out on SSJ4 Vegeta - which'll be content of the day 1 (pre-orders/CL) package. Also, I also was skeptic at first, but then I researched more and more and eventually found out that this game is well worth the day 1 price.

You can watch several YouTubers being in the network test (their closed beta) - and I couldnt spot a dealbreaker for myself.