Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thing is, I was never a huge DBZ fan. I watched like, 2 seasons as a kid and was like, ye I'm over it. I don't despise DBZ but not a huge fan either.

From what I've seen the combat looks great, definitely something I see myself getting into, just not sure if I'd feel out of place or that sense of "hype" when meeting/fighting certain characters who are pretty major in the TV series.

Been playing this a lot recently. It's pretty fun if you're looking for something that isnt too complex. Some of the fights are really cheap, but it just makes you have to strategize a lil bit (get the z-soul "I must protect the grand elder guru" and kite till you're at full hp). The character customization is fun, but walking around in the multi server, it's like deviant art the game, minus the sonic fan characters (if the server didn't crash).
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...

Hi guys,

Having a issue on Xenoverse atm

Not long been playing, and I'm up to perfect cell, now he kicked my arse into the middle of next week, so I decided to go do some parallel quests, levelled up and returned, now when I try to enter trunks area to restart the encounter I'm getting "downloading data... You cannot progress ingame until this download is finished"

Now last night I did the most recent 254mb update, and like I said today I already had a few attempts at cell, I find it odd that this message should appear now? After I already had a crack before.

Just wondering if anyone else has this issue today? I would also appreciate any reply to this be private messages to me as it'll get lost over night on here

(As far as I can tell it's fully up to date, and it's on a xbox one console btw)

10+ Year Old Account
    just got xenoverse.
    is this game only about story mode with your custom character ?

how do u play as goku ssj4 and other characters ?

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    just got xenoverse.
    is this game only about story mode with your custom character ?

how do u play as goku ssj4 and other characters ?
    Play story mode to unlock a lot of the characters.

To unlock SSJ4 Goku BEAT EVERY SINGLE PARALLEL QUEST and you will unlock him.

You can play other characters when you do Battles or Parallel Quests (AND you still get XP for your current custom character!)
    Parallel Quests (PQs) are basically all "what if" scenarios. These are where you will do most of your level grinding/loot farming.

Story missions are custom character only. But is the only mode that is this way.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.