Disc - t100 Macro

Does anyone have a macro to show either CoW's tooltip or Words of Mending depending on what you're specced into?

I hate having either a blank icon or a big red ? in that slot when not specced into CoW, so having WoD's tooltip would be nice to at least stop my bars looking bad.

Yes this is entirely aesthetic but I'm picky about that...

IIRC you would just do something like this:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Clarity of Will
    so that if you're not specced into CoW, the #showtooltip will not function properly(due to CoW not being in your spellbook), and just show a ? as a result.

Words of Mending is passive, so you can't have that on your action bars as far as I know.

edit: Never mind, I'm bad, just checked ingame. Add /cast Saving Grace into the above macro and you have your t100s covered in case SG is ever viable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Yeah but then you have the ? issue

I'll live I guess for now :P

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantWave View Post
    Yeah but then you have the ? issue

I'll live I guess for now :P
    I tried it ingame, and if you set the icon to the red questionmark, it'll dynamically change into CoW/WoM/SG as long as you have #showtooltip at the start.
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time

Code:
    #showtooltip [talent:7/1]Clarity of Will;[talent:7/2]Words of Mending;[talent:7/3]Saving Grace;
    /cast [talent:7/1]Clarity of Will;[talent:7/2]Words of Mending;[talent:7/3]Saving Grace;
    This is if you want to explicitly call out what you want it to show. This functionality was added in WoD

Quote Originally Posted by vqkatsuko View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip [talent:7/1]Clarity of Will;[talent:7/2]Words of Mending;[talent:7/3]Saving Grace;
    /cast [talent:7/1]Clarity of Will;[talent:7/2]Words of Mending;[talent:7/3]Saving Grace;
    This is if you want to explicitly call out what you want it to show. This functionality was added in WoD
    That's perfect thanks!

#showtooltip won't show WoM by default but that works. Legend

Deleted
    Another way of doing it:

#showtooltip Halo
    /cast Cascade
    /cast Divine Star
    /cast Halo
    /run SetMacroSpell("90 Talents", GetSpellInfo"Cascade" or GetSpellInfo"Divine Star" or "Halo")
    Important: The bolded part must be the same as the name of the macro

Just adopt that for the spells you want to use.
    Last edited by mmoc1b009d603f; 2015-01-26 at 03:31 PM.

Overcomplicated macro, Blizzard included a new spell name to combine at T90 talents into one for macros.

I however don't remember the name of it, used to be in beta notes. When you drag the talent in your bars it sets this spell instead of the real spell itself and why it changes icon automatically.

I'd have to dig my beta macros, it has a fancy name..

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Overcomplicated macro, Blizzard included a new spell name to combine at T90 talents into one for macros.

I however don't remember the name of it, used to be in beta notes. When you drag the talent in your bars it sets this spell instead of the real spell itself and why it changes icon automatically.

I'd have to dig my beta macros, it has a fancy name..
    Doesn't work for talent rows that aren't all actives (eg. will work for t60 or t90, but not the others).