Deleted

Nvidia Shadowplay recording quality

Hi there; this week I recorded two videos with shadowplay and uploaded them to youtube.

Video one ended up recording in 720p HD while shadowplay was set to high.
    Video two, linked below, recorded in 1080pHD as a custom setting in shadowplay but the max quality I can choose on youtube is 720pHD.

Has anyone encountered this issue, or can anyone offer some advice?

So, what resolution is the file that you uploaded to youtube (not the one that came out of Shadowplay)?
    Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.7GHz | MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G x2 in SLI | ASRock Extreme3 Gen3 Motherboard
    8 GB of Kingston HyperX DDR3 | Western Digital Caviar Green 1 TB | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB
    2x Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB + Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSDs (three-way raid 0)
    Cooler Master HAF 912 plus case | Corsair AX1200 power supply | Thermaltake NiC C5 Untouchable CPU cooler
    Asus PG278Q ROG SWIFT (1440p @ 144 Hz, GSync + 3D vision)

What do resolution do you render the video at?

15+ Year Old Account
    Here is Shadowplay video recorded on my EVGA GTX 970. It's 1080-60HD quality. It looks much worse after the youtube compression, though. Wathcing this file on my PC, it looked just like I was playing the game. Click on the actual video to go to Youtube to see the actual quality, this site downgrades it to 480 max for some stupid reason.

- - - Updated - - -

And for reference, here is a video of WoW I made using Shadowplay, same 1080 quality for comparison. Again, go to youtube directly to view it.

- - - Updated - - -

I personally think this feature is phenomenal, and it works like a charm. The file sizes are HUGE when you get done, though. I needed to buy an extra 1TB just to record.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE