Red face Please Help Me :D

Hi everyone, I am a veteran vanilla players and this is my first post on MMO Champion. I know it sounds a bit selfish but I've been trying my best to get Blizzard's attention. I created a forum under PTR Bug Report 6.1 and has gotten a few supporters. Considering this is posted under Bug Report and no one really checks and reply to the thread.

Its about the blood elves bow animation and its bugged. Out of nowhere it was changed during early cataclysm due to bug and was never fixed to this day. It looks awkward and it wasn't the old animation that I used to remember from BC to Wrath.

There has been hundreds of post about this but it seems like it has died down a lot since and they just don't seem to care. I created a thread about this under 6.1 PTR and if I could get a lot of thumps up and support from you guys by replying if you want, it could really make a differences. I know there is a lot more important things to take for consideration but I felt this is a good time to take action due to the fact that the new model is coming up soon in 6.1 but even then, the new model still uses the bug animation.

Thanks everyone and please support me

- - - Updated - - -

/us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15699377366
    Last edited by ashbenzo1908; 2015-01-26 at 03:23 PM.