Poll: What ilvl with mythic warforged end at this expansion?

Deleted

[Prediction] What item level will we end the expansion on?

Quick fun thread. Any predictions as to what ilvl mythic warforged items will end at this expansion?

Examining the previous raid ilvl between the lowest first tier and the highest last tier gives us this:

WotLK: 200-284 = 84 ilvl difference.
    Cata: 359-416 = 57 ilvl difference.
    MoP: 489-572 = 83 ilvl difference.

There are several factors to take into consideration.

• MoP has introduced the concept of warforged, thus potentially adding to the ilvl growth more than previous examples.
    • I have excluded legendaries from the list due to their nature and am only considering epics
    • MoPs item upgrade wasn't taken into consideration as it's used as a basis for WoDs item level growth.
    • LFR is excluded to create a baseline criteria that can be comparable to WotLK and Cata

Given the inclusion of Warforged and both WotLK and MoP having ~80 ilvl increases, coupled with the fact that 655 is the current entry raid ilvl, I'm going to go with an ilvl of the mid 760s.

in SoO flex was 5 ilvl above heroic ToT, so following that normal 700 hc 715 mythic 730, so 736? still feels low i'd imagine more like 750 odd this is on a 2 raid xpac which i'm almost certain it will be, nothing is really pointing to 3 raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends heavily on how many tiers there are to come this expansion.. If it's only Grom raid it will be less.

Deleted
    I forgot about the potential 2-tier expansion. That changes a lot.