Question [Guardian] Twins Mythic - Quick Question

Better late than never,but....

Can a bear tanking phemos use displacer beast towards the raid during an empowered Whirlwind? I keep wanting to try it but I don't want him to follow me and cause a wipe. Currently having to eat some fire during the cast hurts.

I'm sure it is safe to use displacer during the whirlwind, it doesnt hit you hard enough at early stacks... But what do you mean towards the raid? The boss will follow you if you blink to spot X

I know he follows during normal Whirlwinds, but I had a hunch that he stays in place during empowered. That factors into my initial question. If he doesn't move during empowered Whirlwind displacing towards the raid is golden.

Yeah you can move out the whirlwind anyway you want, he will stand still when empowered, You could also ask for a life grip or even a warlock gate

Displacer does indeed work for getting out of empowered whirlwind. I still prefer swiftness though, as it helps with all aspects of the fight instead of just getting back to the raid on 2 occasions. Lifegrip works just as well for that part.

Edit: Lock gateway would also be fine, as henrytxin pointed out.

Thanks all for the confirmation and tips! =]