Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I want it so bad I don't care what it does to me

That looks disgusting.

I'd rather eat one of Taco Bell's BLT Crunchwrap Sliders or a Chili cheese dog from Wienerschnitzel.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    It seems that KFC actualy try to kill mankind even more then the rest of the fastfood world.
    At least ti knows what it is.

I would rather this be a sausage than a hot dog.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

eeeeew.

I don't get why you would combine chicken and hot dog.

It looks revolting. Though I don't bother with fast food much these days - there's far more healthier and delicious options out there which I quite happily indulge in instead!

This is probably a marketing thing. I can't see an Asian eating it unless it's a dare or something. Then again, maybe they expect something like this at an American store.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    This is probably a marketing thing. I can't see an Asian eating it unless it's a dare or something. Then again, maybe they expect something like this at an American store.
    Not sure if you've seen much of what you can find there then... I've seen some huge 1kg stack of fried chicken or 1kg burger being sold there. And yes, for one person.
    Oh, hi.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'd try it once, but it looks like diabetes waiting to happen
    Hi

Deleted
    I hate hotdogs, I hate everything about them. They are disgusting, its like eating boiled plastic. They are penisshaped. They don't have any manners. They are frequently involved in terrorist plots. I don't trust them. We should destroy every single hotdog in existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It looks revolting. Though I don't bother with fast food much these days - there's far more healthier and delicious options out there which I quite happily indulge in instead!
    Indeed! You can perfectly fry up everything at home, no need to go to fastfoodjoints

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

No thanks.

Deleted
    Asia is pretty famous for stomach churning food, from poo wine to 100 year old eggs, they will try anything.

Deleted
    American hotdogs = BARF

Deleted
    I'd eat it.

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthi...d-is-a-vampire

How does this make you feel.

I can feel my arteries clogging.

I may try one...
    It's a chicken patty and a hot dog link.

Seriously, it's not that "OHOLYSHIT" - it only gets its reputation because of the idea of it miming/mocking a "sandwich". When you realize it's just two pieces of normal-sized meat found on most everyday dinners, it's really not that bad.

I would eat the shit out that.

American franchises churn out extra weird shit overseas, weirder than we actually get here in the states, like the black whoppers or big macs or whatever it was in Japan, or wherever the hell it was where Pizza Hut offered a pizza that had cheeseburgers lined around a pizza to act as the crust.

I wonder if they feel the same way when they visit and see what we serve in the local Japanese-themed restaurants.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    This is how KFC keeps their chickens:
    Oh yeah a chicken with 4 legs and no feathers because of the "healthy" breeding situation:
    Seems like good business sense. Why breed a chicken for meat that only produces 2 legs, when it can have 4 ?