Fight by fight basis for dps spec in Highmaul

I am wondering what you guys found the best spec for dps (assuming equiv gear) for each fight in Highmaul. At the moment, this is what I find. To preface this, all fights here are on normal/heroic, not mythic.

Kargath: Fury - even if going in the stands, I find that theres enough time on single target that you get more damage out of this as fury. Spec: Ravager, bloodbath (bladestorm is fine in stands), dragons roar

Butcher: Fury 100%, just better single target. Bloodbath and anger management if you are close to 5 minute enrage, or under 3 min (LFR/Normal with geared group). If the fight is around 3:30-4:00 then avatar+ravager will pull ahead. Either way stormbolt will pull ahead.

Brackenspore: Arms all day, enough cleave to be worth it. Ravager and bloodbath with dragons roar. Taste for blood is what I have been taking but Sudden Death might be better

Tectus: Arms, ravager, bladestorm, dragons roar, Taste for blood

Twins: Arms, ravager, bloodbath, dragons roar, Taste for blood

Koragh: Fury, again single target is great here. Ravager to help with adds, otherwise bloodbath + stormbolt or dragons roar if you need to be high priority bursting adds.

Imp: Here is where I am not sure, arms cleave would make the last phase insane but for the rest of the fight I find fury to pull ahead. Does anyone else agree here or should I just go all in on arms for this?

Deleted
    All the above fights are now viable (and should be done) as arms with a decent rotation pre 20%.

Arms executes skew DPS more than Fury and Arms has the added advantage of Sweeping Strikes for that extra cleave with little effort.

Arms on everything even post mastery "nerf"? I know its not exactly a nerf but a adjustment. Ive been playing arms on Tect, Twins and Braken this week, as I did pre Mastery buff again. Does arms hold up against fury on butcher and imp ect?

Deleted
    Yes, Arms certainly holds up for all of the fight even after the mastery "nerf". Tectus,bracken and twins are all cleave fights which equals arms, Ko'ragh have several execute phases that favor arms heavily and Imperator do have adds up for the majority of the fight (atleast in Mythic) where Arms shine. Butcher is the only fight I would consider going fury on and even there I usually choose Arms as I prefer to burst through the last 30% (Enrage phase) as quick as possible as that is where the raid takes the most damage.

Quote Originally Posted by masterprtzl View Post
    I am wondering what you guys found the best spec for dps (assuming equiv gear) for each fight in Highmaul. At the moment, this is what I find. To preface this, all fights here are on normal/heroic, not mythic.

Kargath: Fury - even if going in the stands, I find that theres enough time on single target that you get more damage out of this as fury. Spec: Ravager, bloodbath (bladestorm is fine in stands), dragons roar

Butcher: Fury 100%, just better single target. Bloodbath and anger management if you are close to 5 minute enrage, or under 3 min (LFR/Normal with geared group). If the fight is around 3:30-4:00 then avatar+ravager will pull ahead. Either way stormbolt will pull ahead.

Brackenspore: Arms all day, enough cleave to be worth it. Ravager and bloodbath with dragons roar. Taste for blood is what I have been taking but Sudden Death might be better

Tectus: Arms, ravager, bladestorm, dragons roar, Taste for blood

Twins: Arms, ravager, bloodbath, dragons roar, Taste for blood

Koragh: Fury, again single target is great here. Ravager to help with adds, otherwise bloodbath + stormbolt or dragons roar if you need to be high priority bursting adds.

Imp: Here is where I am not sure, arms cleave would make the last phase insane but for the rest of the fight I find fury to pull ahead. Does anyone else agree here or should I just go all in on arms for this?
    Well atleast for me i find fury better then arms tbh i find arms boring, granted im not a mithyc raider but we actually down some mithyc bosses, as ling as hc goes our core is equally geared and i outdps almost all on any given fight as fury exept some hunters, but that 2 - 3k dps is not that much so yeah im still gonna play fury especially now with brf launching soon and the set bonuses coming! Cheers

Interesting, maybe I will give arms a shot tonight. I have a 661 arms weapon and 670 1 handers for fury, so that might be part of the reason I find fury better on the single target fights. I still find that fury single target is significantly stronger other than of course the execute phase, but with a good group, that execute phase can be quite short.

Bloodbath outmatches Bladestorm on twins?

Quote Originally Posted by masterprtzl View Post
    Twins: Arms, bloodbath,
    What the fuck are you doing?

BS will yield an average higher outcome, where as BB has a higher max potential. either way it doesn't make a huge difference.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Have not tried bladestorm, again newish to arms. Based on the mmo-champ stickied guide, bloodbath is fine on 2 targets, while bladestorm starts to excel on 3+. I doubt it would be a huge difference either way.

Deleted
    Isnt BS supposed to be the go to talent for arms? Heard loads of people saying BS is even best on single target when used inside CS. Dont really play arms myself so I got no idea.

BB and Avatar is stronger on single target, but if you do have BS the way to use it on single target to maximize your output is to use it inside of your CS when possible.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders