Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

How to roleplay a warrior, guide!

Hello,

I recently started my new series, I already covered the shamans and now in this video I'm going through the warrior class. Feedback is appreciated.

Deleted
    Nice mate keep it up

I have to disagree with your assessment of the Warrior as being bland. Soldiers, the backbone of the armies of the Horde and Alliance, are warriors in much the same way that rogues are the agents of the Shattered Hand and SI:7. To say they aren't special is to throw away the lore of the greatest generals have not been Shaman or Paladins, they were soldiers like Anduin Lothar and Grom Hellscream (pre-demon blood double dip) lead their forces to victories that are still remembered when tales of the Second and Third War are retold.

Whenever you see a warrior, you can see any number of origins: Mercenaries and private militaries trained from young ages, veterans of past and far-flung conflicts, gladiators seeking new challenges as adventurers and tomb raiders. The Grunts, Guards, Sentinels, Braves, Berzerkers, Bruisers and the Deathguard are the first line of defense against invaders - both outer and inner faction and serve with distinction (on a lore based grounds). As a player, whose to say that you didn't serve your faction by enlisting to fight for the Horde or Alliance but after (The Lich King's invasion, the Cataclysm, the Iron Horde Crisis) you wanted to see more before you bite it. Or you're looking to ply your training to for a little extra gold as sellsword? Perhaps you're on own personal mission to become the best that you can be by challenging all comers as a dungeoneer or explorer.

Hell, even other classes can influence how your character interacts with others. You could be a priest or paladin that's walked away from the Light after your own personal issues or inner demons are too much to handle while in orders? Or shaman that's picked up a blade out of vengeance or searching to clense themselves through the crucible of frontline combat? If your class has some experience in serving the military arm of the Horde or Alliance, there's a good chance they've seen horrors and either fall to Fury or pick up a shield to Protect them from happening again. Or maybe you're an average Joe/Joan inspired by the Armsmen of yesteryear and want to make your mark on history on the field of battle because that's where the warriors are - on the Battlefield.