Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by stgeorge78 View Post
    Blizzard's new communication strategy: no communication.
    That worked so well for them before, lol. Remember the forum revolts before Ghostcrawler started talking to people? Oh, it's gonna get good. They only want to communicate through patch notes? Why? Are they afraid to defend their work, and their vision?

There's blood in the water. What's the over/under on Holinka pulling a Tseric on the Twitterverse? LOL. He's getting a bit...testy...stock up on popcorn!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    This sudden love for GC is the deepest pool of congealed bullshit I have ever seen spring up on a wow forum. Things have changed, as they always do, and for some unknown reason your brain connected the dots between GC and Blizz with some half thought up conspiracy theory that things were better under GC. GC was given too much credit for shitty stuff when he was with wow and now he gets too much credit for the best stuff in wow.

Shit changes on a daily basis, get use to it. Just another day at Blizzard.
    meh, I think you got it backwards. Most people like GC as a dev because of his communication, almost everyone with half a brain realizes that class balance was not done by one person, so you neither hated him or loved him based on that. Yes, a lot of the kiddies hated him because ´he´ nerfed ´their´ spec but they are the same kiddies who cry about every patch note, and he just game them a name they could add onto the beginning of every childish rant.

I liked GC because of his longish posts where he would explain things in a very big view, so you could see that these guys do spend a lot of time thinking about this stuff. ( although I am not so sure about that at the moment). Sometimes I didn´t agree wtih GC, but you always felt he was taking stuff seriously and putting in the effort to make it the best it could be.

GC wasn´t really liked because of stuff he added to the game, he was liked because he communicated directly with players about his opinions and thoughts behind changes.

I also think the new PVP guy is a bit stressed out. They put so much effort into Ashran, and bragged about it so much, and it has been the worst ´world´ pvp system we have had. Tol Borad was pretty lame, but at least you knew they spent very little time on it. Ashran was a big feature.. and sadly, they think fixing queues is going to fix it..

They don't want to communicate because the left hand has no clue what the right hand is doing. It's a mess and it's only going to get worse. Selfies, twitter intergration, centering a whole expansion around a facebook game. The next two quarter numbers are going to be hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    My quest logs are full of Heroic Dungeon Quests. Apparently the quest rewards alone are not enough motivation for me to run heroics, aside from the Millhouse Manastorm quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope you are happy, you killed the Farmer named Ted.

Any chance we might see Tanaan Jungle and Fields of Faralhon?
    I really want to see what those places looked like before they got all corrupted and what lived there too.
    Like Laughing Skull Clan could be in Faralhon, Faralhon Draenei (There are ghosts in Netherstorm), but they are freeing people certain destroyed camps and going to their main base. Redwalker Clan another Orc clan being recruited into the Iron Horde.
    Got a lot more ideas too, and how it would work for Warlords of Draenor.

i am the 1.8%! i want a higher follower limit...25 followers aren't enough i don't want to have to deactivate my big followers to lvl new followers :/

Gotta be honest at least GC did reply and did it on the forums! I hate this twitter communication it sucks Wish Blizzard would combine all of the forums from around the world none of this EU/US rubbish just 1 forum. This way all the feedback happens in 1 place. No longer on Twitter, Facebook, EU Forums, US forums etc etc makes it much more easy for the Devs to keep track and the customers also. It also means your customers won't have to sign up for 3ed party websites just to checkout the latest it seams a rather stupid direction taking to twitter first imo there is no need.

Put the replys on the official forums and then link it directly to the battle.net launcher for people to track whats being said simple.

This twitter communication is shit. I miss the days of actually seeing replies in the forums. At least GC communicated directly with us. They really should add the blue changes or replies in the launcher so people can see.

Someone please tell me how Dark Legacy Comics isn't just B^U tier shit with WoW slapped on top?

10+ Year Old Account
    Very glad that Blizzard is reverting the nerf to Maelstrom Weapon. Wonder why it was considered in the first place?

Also, I would have the 40 followers achievement by now if it weren't for some bugged quests. I'll be completing it soon thanks to the garrison inn building, but still...
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    Major Glyphs
    Telluric Currents: Instead of causing your Lightning Bolt spell to cost no mana, it now causes your Lightning Bolt, Lava Burst, and Flame Shock spells to cost no mana and deal 100% increased damage.
    did I just see a huge elemental buff??

Deleted
    At least my threat towards Blizzard because of the senseless Enhancer-Nerf has done its job!!

Farmer Ted at the comics... Hey wait, that's the vagabond driver from Death rally! Bogus Bill next?