<H> MindScape - early morning raiding guild LFM 1/7 M =)

Mindscape

Is a 20 man morning raiding guild , that raids on THUR , FRI , and MON 830am till noonish central time . We are 7/10H as of right now . We are looking for more morning players to possibly fill our ranks . We are on Area-52 which is crazy populated and full blown Horde =)

We are looking for healers (pally, monk , or shammy) and all other skilled morning players =)

Most of our members work overnights on the 3rd shift so we have to raid mornings and really enjoy it =) Most have been raiding since Vanilla and in many games . Some of us have been raiding together since BCish and just came back to the game from a long break in FFXIV which was great =)

Anyone can feel free to reply here or in game on Area 52 server just contact me or any other member . . For our Mythic progression team we would love to talk with anyone will to raid on those days and BUST IT OUT who is 630ish+ with similar exp . All are welcome though even casuals , we would just like to get all the morning players in one area so we can have a great time together =)

Feel free to ask any and all questions here or in game . I dont usually post to much here but hey I thought I would give it a try . TYVM for your time and see you in game =)
    Last edited by JointPain; 2015-03-01 at 01:28 PM.

is anyone out there ?

We're mostly in hiding.

I'm looking for an early morning raid guild, have been for a good few weeks now. What's your requirements for attendance? I have an... interesting, job schedule where I work for 2 weeks and have 4 weeks off. When I'm working I won't be able to raid at all, sometimes when I'm at home I won't be able to either. Is that a deal breaker? I have a ret paladin with a holy off spec. I tried to link to my armory, but apparantly I'm not allowed to do that yet. My character nick is "Tissues" and is on the Talnivarr server, if you want to take a look at the armory profile...

Let me know what you think, especially on the attendance part.

I am afraid that your schedule just would not cut it =( Sorry . . . . . . .

BRF is near lets do this

7/10 N BRF on our first day and it was a blast =) still looking for great morning players WOOT ! ! ! !