Thread: Lissandra

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    No offense, but seeing how you were up against a lane shaco... it doesn't seem like you have that much experience with the game just yet. You'll run into a great many more broken champions as you'll learn to deal with the ones you previously thought were OP.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Mines for shrooms, I can see the tears already!

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    No offense, but seeing how you were up against a lane shaco... it doesn't seem like you have that much experience with the game just yet. You'll run into a great many more broken champions as you'll learn to deal with the ones you previously thought were OP.
    None taken. I mainly play fiddle or janna but like I said I was trying something different. LoL is more of a time sink for me as my main game is WoW and that takes up a big chunk of my free time.

Deleted
    Have to admit I'm one of those people that really loves to play Teemo though :P. He's annoying yeah, but he also has a relative unique playstyle, various completely different builds that 'work', and overall quite a high skillcap. And yes I do dance around naked in my room when one of my shrooms kills a runaway dude. Nothing better then pushing that toplane, minding your own business and suddenly TRIPLE KILL and it takes half a minute to notice you got the kills xD.

As for ontopic, I'm having quite the fun with Cass toplane actually. That early game harass, Jesus Christ ... Loving the passive too when you got 1200 AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    I am not gonna sleep today.