10+ Year Old Account

Free Access to “Point of No Return” Ends February 24

Free Access to “Point of No Return” Ends February 24

by The Guild Wars 2 Team on January 27, 2015

If you haven’t logged in to Guild Wars 2 since January 13, you’ll want to log in soon to unlock your free access to the latest episode. On February 24, the free unlock period for “Point of No Return” will end and the episode will only be available through in-game purchase. Anyone who has unlocked the episode before February 24 will have permanent free access to play that episode.

Plant your memory seeds, battle the Mordrem Vinewrath, and earn even more pieces of the Carapace and Luminescent armor sets with the latest addition to Living World in Guild Wars 2.

If you missed any of the episodes from Living World Season 2, each is still available for purchase (and then unlimited play) inside the game by opening your Hero panel (H), selecting the Story Journal tab, and choosing Living World Season 2.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/f...s-february-24/
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    I smell an expansion on April 28th
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    I kind of doubt it. Last year they said they wanted to leave that date for GW1 to celebrate it. Since this year will be the 10 year anniversary for it, I actually think they might do something for GW1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    I think that's way too soon. Remember, there will be beta testing for the expac - the Edge of the Mists map took 4 months from start of beta testing to go live. We won't see the demo until PAX East, I highly doubt they will begin the beta testing before then.

I think what this announcement indicates is that on February 24th we will get our next patch. Who knows what it will be? Maybe a Chinese New Year festival, Feature Pack, WvW Tournament, SAB or ?
    Valar morghulis

Probably a Wv season or something equally worthless to me.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it has been said that we'll see some more festive stuff like Dragon Bash, mostly things not tied to the living story.

But for example Lions Arch could use some work, it has been destroyed for almost a year now and it hasn't received many updates since the city was retaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhywolver View Post
    I think it has been said that we'll see some more festive stuff like Dragon Bash, mostly things not tied to the living story.
    I've seen that mentioned, but not in any official capacity. Could be true, but reeks of fan wishing, especially when folks mention SAB.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    How do I unlock it? I don't have any of the prior episodes. Some of them have a chest next to them in the menu, instead of a closed lock (including the new one above). I have no level 80's btw.
    Last edited by thewallofsleep; 2015-02-01 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by calmsea View Post
    How do I unlock it? I don't have any of the prior episodes. Some of them have a chest next to them in the menu, instead of a closed lock (including the new one above). I have no level 80's btw.
    you unlock it just by logging in while the story is active. You can't access it until you are level 80 though.

Deleted
    Pls SAB filler. Pls.

They said no more living world updates but updates of some sorts in between. That could mean things like dragon bash, SAB (fuck you Anet), crown pavilion, feature patch etc etc
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I kind of doubt it. Last year they said they wanted to leave that date for GW1 to celebrate it. Since this year will be the 10 year anniversary for it, I actually think they might do something for GW1.
    ANet is still aware of GW1's existence? I highly doubt it