Stacking Slayer/environment traits

So with the update to the BRF missions you need to add traits also to hit 100% Looking at what I had, I have some follower that have the right counters and some slayer traits.

I spreadsheeted it out while I was waiting on Master Plan to update, and now that it has, my math didn't match theirs. When I compared, I found where we went different:

One of my teams uses 2 followers with Orcslayer to hit the 100%. Master Plan only counts the trait once. So far though, everything I've found suggests that you can stack the slayer/environment traits multiple times, like you can with stuff like Burst of Power. I don't have any missions up where I can try adding followers and see if it shows it being applied multiple times though.

I also had believed Dancer behaved this way as well, as it is a trait, which typically stack, and not an ability, which do not once they counter something.

Does anyone know for sure if you can stack multiple Slayer/environmental/Dancer if you get lucky? If I can test before someone can confirm it, I'll add my findings as well, as that may allow people with it at 97% in Master Plan to actually reach 100% without changing anything.

***EDIT***

Go figure, right after I post I go check missions and had one pop. Master Plan is incorrect on this! See below:

Primal is being applied twice, so the Slayer and Environment traits DO stack, unlike MP's current calculations. Still need confirmation on Dancer however.

***2nd Edit***
    I've performed a similar test on my only toon with 2 Dancer followers, and Dancer DOES stack until the Danger Zones mechanic is totally countered. In other words, 2 followers with Dancer can fully counter a Danger Zone mechanic just from that.

I've posted about this on the Curse comments so hopefully he can get an update on that soonish.
    Last edited by Wintermist; 2015-01-27 at 07:53 PM.

Deleted
    Racial stacking is much more versatile imo as the team will work for every mission, also it shouldn't take much longer to put together than a slayer stack/environment stack team seeing as you're probably already using the inn.

http://i.imgur.com/hSc0nll.jpg
    Last edited by mmocee72ac48eb; 2015-01-27 at 11:22 PM.

The reason I brought it up is that people aren't always lucky with the Inn, and even with rerolling they may get most of the right counters but without all the racials. The slayer/environment/Dancer ones might be just enough to push someone from 97% to 100% if they rolled a bunch of those instead, and with all the stories people give of failing at 97%...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermist View Post
    The reason I brought it up is that people aren't always lucky with the Inn, and even with rerolling they may get most of the right counters but without all the racials. The slayer/environment/Dancer ones might be just enough to push someone from 97% to 100% if they rolled a bunch of those instead, and with all the stories people give of failing at 97%...
    Obviously environment is better than something useless like tailoring for missions. But if you're recruiting through inn it'd be really silly to search for those instead of racials because of reasons Thisisanalt mentioned. Also racials are 50% stronger than other traits if I'm not mistaken, so yeah. You seem to talk about recruiting specific counters? In all honesty you should probably recruit for racials unless you're severly lacking something. 2 racials equal 1 counter anyway. There's also only 9 counters and 30-40 traits, so filtering for 1 trait there's a somewhat okay chance to see a proper counter pop up (while it's quite rare the other way around). Master plan has even been updated to also show you the possible extra counters for when your follower will turn epic.

These traits do stack. (Seen it in game).

I do have a different question about the slayer trait, though.

Does the slayer trait affect followers (incl. bodyguards) when they are fighting alongside you in the garrison / world?
    If yes, by how much is the damage increased?

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Obviously environment is better than something useless like tailoring for missions. But if you're recruiting through inn it'd be really silly to search for those instead of racials because of reasons Thisisanalt mentioned. Also racials are 50% stronger than other traits if I'm not mistaken, so yeah. You seem to talk about recruiting specific counters? In all honesty you should probably recruit for racials unless you're severly lacking something. 2 racials equal 1 counter anyway. There's also only 9 counters and 30-40 traits, so filtering for 1 trait there's a somewhat okay chance to see a proper counter pop up (while it's quite rare the other way around). Master plan has even been updated to also show you the possible extra counters for when your follower will turn epic.
    Actually I was not saying to recruit for these at all. What I was saying was that someone may already have appropriate slayer/enviro traits that Master Plan is apparently ignoring because it already included one follower that had it. See below:

Example mission:
    Mission A: Counter 1/Counter 2/Counter 3/Counter 4/Counter 5/Counter 6/Counter 7

Followers you already have:
    Follower A: Counter 1/Counter 2/Terrain 1
    Follower B: Counter 1/Counter 2
    Follower C: Counter 3/Counter 4/Terrain 1
    Follower D: Counter 5/Counter 6/Racial

Master Plan's Mission of Interest would make a team of Followers B, C, and D, and give it a 97%, as it acts like they cannot stack, while in actuality, you could make a team of A/C/D and get 100%. I've posted about it on their Curse comments so hopefully he can get that corrected, but in the meantime I wanted to bring that to people's attention, now that we've verified it does work.

Deleted
    i thought it was pretty obvious they stack, thats why i only recruit followers with endurance buff (trying to match the Counters by class possibility) and ofc blook for his all around trait.

Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    Does the slayer trait affect followers (incl. bodyguards) when they are fighting alongside you in the garrison / world?
    If yes, by how much is the damage increased?
    No, bodyguards in the wild are completely unaffected by any of their attributes. The only determining factor is player level.

MP's missions of interest definetly doesnt include stacking of traits yet - today i got hm mission which was listed as 97 % on missions of interest but was actually 100% countered when followers were put in theredue to traits.
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2015-01-28 at 04:28 PM.

Thanks Wintermist,
    I had 95% on one of the missions so it had me worried, but after verifying manually it's indeed because of the bug.
    I saw the developer also responded to your comment, saying it'll be fixed next version

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    MP's missions of interest definetly doesnt include stacking of traits yet - today i got hm mission which was listed as 97 % on missions of interest but was actually 100% countered when followers were put in theredue to traits.
    remember, you can "outgear" a mission to gain a few extra % as well. Say you get 655 on your followers on a 645 mission at 97%.. that will bump it to 100%.
    Mmm... Bear!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

Quote Originally Posted by Wengel View Post
    remember, you can "outgear" a mission to gain a few extra % as well. Say you get 655 on your followers on a 645 mission at 97%.. that will bump it to 100%.
    this isn't what this thread is about though,
    the OP wanted to let us know current version of Master Plan doesn't necessarily selects the best team for the mission.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nir View Post
    this isn't what this thread is about though,
    the OP wanted to let us know current version of Master Plan doesn't necessarily selects the best team for the mission.
    The quote i did was about the extra percentages he got (97% to 100%)... he's not mentioned the ilvl from his followers so it could just as well be the outgearing that caused the mission to go to 100... The addon doesn't show this either in the missions-of-interests tab.
    Mmm... Bear!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?