Trading post purchases

its getting rather tiresome to constantly click and go, click and go, click and go for 5 of each reagent with the UI constantly asking if iam sure i want to buy the item.

Is there an addon that just removes the ask window? Spam purchasing being possible would be lovely.

10+ Year Old Account
    /run BuyMerchantItem(4, 50) the first number is the row item you want to buy, the second number is how many.

you're welcome. took me all of 30 seconds to google it.

Here's a post further down the page with macro's for every TP slot - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-Trading-Post
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Deleted
    I use the BuyThemAll I think the add on is called, can buy in whatever stack size then and yes it works on TP

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    I use the BuyThemAll I think the add on is called, can buy in whatever stack size then and yes it works on TP
    That's the one I use too, highly recommended. That along with BulkOrder and you're good to go.

Yes that was the addon i was thinking of!