PC vs TM and FB vs IN?

Hi all,

I was hoping for a quick and simple answer to the question in the title. Is there a set rule when it comes to these sets of talents as to which provides the best DPS. If it helps I am 657 ilvl.

Thanks,

IN beats FB for > kargath/Buthcer/Brackanspore/Koragh
    FB beats In for > Tectus/~Twin
    IN on imperator.
    When you use IN you should pick PC except imperator
    When you use FB you should pick TV.
    // Do not go gentle into that good night. Old age should burn and rave at close of day. Rage, rage against the dying of the light. //
    Armory

An other way to word it is :
    - pick Fbomb when you have extend aoe phase other wise pick IN (Tectus and myt Imperator)
    - pure single target pick IN (I picked it for twins since you have to move a lot and they're not always close to each other)
    - pick PC when there isn't too much movement involved, either you or the boss (Kargath, Butcher, Ko'ragh during the recharge phase)
    - pick TV when you can't pick PC

I find IN doing more dps than FB on mythic imperator (which is quite aoe heavy) because i have a proc trinket (PVP Trinket), so that is a factor u need to take into account

Deleted
    FB will do more overall damage on mythic imperator but I prefer IN so I can have 2 charges for every arcane aberration (also useful for adds on interphases)