Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Simply shape shift everyone in your raid to a CritChicken and embrace the loving sounds of a balance druid getting hit... Bliss...

Fixed in 6.1 or at least on the PTR, transformation toys work in boomkin form now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkiy View Post
    On this note, I could see a valid argument in PvP about wearing a costume and thus not being able to see when a Druid shifted from form to form.

"Why are they suddenly running faster?" *checks buffs* "Oh look, I guess that puff of smoke put them in travel form."

Similar situations would certainly exist when switching to bear form, popping tree form, etc.
    "Hmm, this druid no longer has energy and is moving fast; he is in travel form" takes about a split second to intuit. Ditto "This druid healer suddenly has rage" >.> Not difficult.

As far as 'greater' forms like Incarnation gives, pretty sure they can temporarily suppress transformation items. I think Metamorphasis does, doesn't it?
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love dpsing as a Turkey! >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dark666105 View Post
    Fixed in 6.1 or at least on the PTR, transformation toys work in boomkin form now.
    HOLY SHIT you're not lying

AND IT WORKS WITH STARS TOO, so now officially you can be transformed and be celestial at the same time

Wait.
    You're telling me I can finally be a Blood Elf druid in Astral Form?!?!?!??!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jcheerno11 View Post
    I think the Gamon disguise was designed to be used in combat. It does combat-related emotes during combat. As a Boomkin, it's odd when you use the Gamon thing and you sound like Gamon and do Gamon's emotes during combat but still look like yourself.
    Gamon toy gives you an axe (or mace??) on you back, even in Boomkin form..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    im a warrior and even i think you have a valid point.
    I often tank as manastorm NOAM and i find that fun ;p
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .