Glad/Fury Mythic Butcher DPS help

I'd like for someone/ a couple of people to look at my logs from last nights mythic butcher attempts. I switched between glad/fury testing both of them. My offhand for fury is a little weak currently, so when I upgrade that I feel it will jump but I feel I should be pulling more. Anyone got any feedback?

www(dot)warcraftlogs(dot)com/reports/gHJqBmNf6FLptMAx

us(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Tonno/simple

Your links don't work?

Look at the link... I can't post links yet, sub in dots where I have (dot)

Deleted
    Only looked at a few trys. Fury dps looks pretty weak in most trys. Do you have a 2hand weapon? Why not give Arms a try?

I play Arms pretty much every fight now, because its strong after the mastery buff (and even after the slight nerf), because you aint getting so much crit out of the Highmaul gear for Fury.

Fury is still an RNG gamble, sometimes you win, sometimes you loose. At least with Arms you arent THAT RNG dependent.

Cannot say much further, I suck at log reading, sorry.
    Last edited by mmoc0448578047; 2015-01-27 at 09:26 PM.

I haven't got a 2h :/ waiting on one to drop for 4 weeks now D:

Deleted
    edit: moved the answer to the fixmydps thread
    Last edited by mmoc2c179830db; 2015-01-27 at 10:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mysti2k View Post
    Only looked at a few trys. Fury dps looks pretty weak in most trys. Do you have a 2hand weapon? Why not give Arms a try?

I play Arms pretty much every fight now, because its strong after the mastery buff (and even after the slight nerf), because you aint getting so much crit out of the Highmaul gear for Fury.

Fury is still an RNG gamble, sometimes you win, sometimes you loose. At least with Arms you arent THAT RNG dependent.

Cannot say much further, I suck at log reading, sorry.

ppl dont remember that fury has berserker rage in case that 2-3 bloodthrists in a row will not crit?

try to get no auto attack crits in arms. Thats true rng ( reck does not increase chance of auto attack crits). If someone is posting that arms is less rng frindly, he should think again and again. (Not mentioning that SD in arms hits like wet noodle bolt. Actualy my pet on mage hits harder than procs above 20% hp). only rng i see in fury is when u dont get wild strike procs for a long time. on the other side in fury ure generating a lot of rage so u can dump it between bloodthrists using 45 rage wild strikes.
    Last edited by mmocc46baa20b7; 2015-01-28 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mmlskilles View Post
    ppl dont remember that fury has berserker rage in case that 2-3 bloodthrists in a row will not crit?
    You don't really know Fury, do you. What if Berserker Rage is already on cooldown and you don't crit for 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 Bloodthirsts? It happens. A lot. 15seconds without enrage isn't a 1 in a Million case.