Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by toasttemp View Post
    Looking for tips for AOE on H Kromog - what do you do? 2-3 multi-shots, then barrage, then get yourself out?

In your experience, how many grasping hands can a well placed multi-shot hit?
    What i discover yesterday is that you can just target your hand and spam Multishot on it will affects every hand who is just infront of me.(atleast these who i see with unitframes) What i do is to get first hands who are up on target and shot 1-2 multi on them till waiting my one to grab me once i get grabbed i use barrage then target my own hand and use Multushots till everything around me is destroyed.I do like 2x more damage done on these compared to the other hunter in that way.What only get me nervius is when the bloody hand sits on like 5% and i have no focus ...
    Also on this boss deterence dint deflect the damage if you arent in grasp that sux if you ask me coz as hunter you can easly evade the fall damage.
    What else i know for this instance is that you can be perma fokused from Siegemakers on Black hand leaving other ppl to do the job with killing boss for you in p2 till you just running arround . Its makes things much more smooth coz you can kite the machine and do decent damage in that time instead caster X to kite and to to 50% less damage done and adds a control coz sometimes ppl just go to china with these
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2015-02-13 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toasttemp View Post
    Looking for tips for AOE on H Kromog - what do you do? 2-3 multi-shots, then barrage, then get yourself out?

In your experience, how many grasping hands can a well placed multi-shot hit?
    First things first, Make sure your aware of when the 'Hands Phase' is going to happen and pool focus. Secondly try and be positioned in the middle so you can reach more targets.

I personally MS first so SrS is up on all targets (Normally 2 MS with/without TOTH procs), FS and then Barrage.

With the new Azor stat weights, the best off-piece is the pants from Beastlord, and taking the tier headpiece from Kromog
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    More amusing than that is the fact that the entire basis behind Sinestra as a lore character is that she was the only dragon who was able to withstand the power of Deathwing's cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Samfisher View Post
    With the new Azor stat weights, the best off-piece is the pants from Beastlord, and taking the tier headpiece from Kromog
    This has actually been the case for a while for single target just Azor had stat weights that more heavily favoured multi target fights.

Admiral Gar'an: Dominator Turret's Dominator Blast no longer deals damage to player pets, minions or guardians.
    Finally.

/10char

Just stopping bye to see if this was going to continue with an update for Beast Mastery's new arrival back onto the scene.