Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus-WOW View Post
    UM?!?!
    Gladiator Stance
    Warrior - Arms, Fury, Protection Spec
    Requires Warrior (Arms, Fury, Protection)

http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/177851-g...ce#19508-19533
    Does that mean/imply we're going back to having three stances all specs can use? and more importantly gladiators will have a pick of L100 talents?

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Does that mean/imply we're going back to having three stances all specs can use? and more importantly gladiators will have a pick of L100 talents?
    Siegebreaker Off-Hand (Arms, Protection) Use your full strength to slam the target with your weapon, dealing (300% 450% of weapon damage) damage, and knocking them back and down for 1 sec.
    Looks like prot is getting Siegebreaker as a replacement and Gladiator stance might be becoming a general stance?

I'm not sure. We had a patch note earlier on PTR that said something about Protection in the Whirlwind tooltip. Not sure that's something to be trusted.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont trust datamining changes when they sound weird like that. Wait for confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tengen View Post
    Looks like prot is getting Siegebreaker as a replacement and Gladiator stance might be becoming a general stance?
    I wouldn't count on it. There are some other weird things like Holy Paladins having a version of Emp. Seals which is a prot/ret talent only. Or Hurricane Strikes for non-Windwalker monks.

Woot for more Raid practice on PTR!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    I don't get it, BRF is 6.0 but they want us to test 6.1 changes?

Also, seems like random testing bosses before next week. Were these bosses specifically not tested during beta, or just need more tuning?
    There is really no way anyone could argue that BRF is still 6.0 at this point. It wasn't available for 6.0 and it's scheduled for testing on the 6.1 PTR. It's 6.1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hoping for Nelf Female fixes in this Build.

As in, the blue lipstick on 50% of the skin colors.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just pretty-fied the spell changes section so it is readable.

For the Gladiator Stance change, I'm pretty sure that's just a bug fix of some kind.
    For the other spells that have changes for specs that can't have that spell - that's on Blizzard. They generally make the talent have a version for every spec, even if the spec can't use it. When Blizzard changes the numbers/functionality for one spec, they generally change it for every spec at the same time. Hence, you can end up with changes for spell/spec combinations that don't exist in-game. For example, Siegebreaker may list Arms, Fury, and Protection tooltips, but it still requires Arms or Fury only.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SvarogNL View Post
    Hoping for Nelf Female fixes in this Build.

As in, the blue lipstick on 50% of the skin colors.
    Because I'm nice, here is a list of character files with modified MD5s, as compared against the previous build: http://www.curseforge.com/paste/11450/

In short, there were changes to:
    • Blood Elf Female: model, skins, and most animations
    • Blood Elf Male: model, skins, and most animations
    • Dwarf Female: model
    • Gnome Female: model, skins, and facial variants' bone structures
    • Gnome Male: model, skins, and lower facial hair textures
    • Human Male: model, skins, most animations, and facial variants' bone structures
    • Night Elf Male: model, skins, most animations, and facial variants' bone structures
    • Pandaren Female: model
    • Tauren Male: model and skins

No Night Elf Female changes, sorry.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    Monk changes puzzle me. Are they trying to improve versatility?

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    There is really no way anyone could argue that BRF is still 6.0 at this point. It wasn't available for 6.0 and it's scheduled for testing on the 6.1 PTR. It's 6.1.
    At this point, it seems really unlikely BRF will beat 6.1 and could actually come after it. I am not saying that is a bad thing because I think there is still a lot of progression left for BM. I think they are being smart about it, one of the reasons SOO lasted so long is because the rushed some of those early raids and could easily have spread them out a month more.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Because I'm nice, here is a list of character files with modified MD5s, as compared against the previous build: http://www.curseforge.com/paste/11450/

In short, there were changes to:
    • Blood Elf Female: model, skins, and most animations
    • Blood Elf Male: model, skins, and most animations
    • Dwarf Female: model
    • Gnome Female: model, skins, and facial variants' bone structures
    • Gnome Male: model, skins, and lower facial hair textures
    • Human Male: model, skins, most animations, and facial variants' bone structures
    • Night Elf Male: model, skins, most animations, and facial variants' bone structures
    • Pandaren Female: model
    • Tauren Male: model and skins

No Night Elf Female changes, sorry.
    Panda female? What the eff?

Sig by Isilrien

7+ Year Old Account

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Xartim View Post
    Nice to see they are adressing the holy paladin issues in pvp. oh wait.. Better buff other classes instead!
    Wow a patch but still no viable Holy buff for PvP...

Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    Panda female? What the eff?
    Increased butt size to counter Blood Elf.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Increased butt size to counter Blood Elf.
    Maybe they finally gave her some of the facial rigging love that the WOD models got... since all her faces are the same except for fur markings...

Ah, I can dream.

Sig by Isilrien

Quote Originally Posted by sunborn View Post
    Wow a patch but still no viable Holy buff for PvP...
    Resto shaman need the most pvp love. Least Pallies are represented in top teams

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    At this point, it seems really unlikely BRF will beat 6.1 and could actually come after it. I am not saying that is a bad thing because I think there is still a lot of progression left for BM. I think they are being smart about it, one of the reasons SOO lasted so long is because the rushed some of those early raids and could easily have spread them out a month more.
    BRF is releasing next fucking wednesday. Unless they drop 6.1 on the same day, it will be before.

And no, they're not going to fucking delay BRF. They'd be the laughing stock of every raiding guild if they did. We're WAITING for this.

Wow dem DK buffs.. please can ya not.

Quote Originally Posted by ablock87 View Post
    Those 660 / 675 mission rewards...are just...so bad....
    I hate you now. I spent so much time trying to scour every line to find mission rewards. I do not see any.

Either you trolled me or dementia is setting in. Either way I blame you.