Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    @pilfer under "mission changes" (combat, exploration, logistics) the rewards are generally the last things mentioned. also, I agree they seem lame especially for as much work as gearing them is / will be.

looks like the heirloom mount will be a reward for collecting 35 heirlooms? I'm too lazy to count how many are available via vendors.
    Last edited by terminaltrip421; 2015-01-28 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by terminaltrip421 View Post
    @pilfer under "mission changes" (combat, exploration, logistics) the rewards are generally the last things mentioned. also, I agree they seem lame especially for as much work as gearing them is / will be.

looks like the heirloom mount will be a reward for collecting 35 heirlooms? I'm too lazy to count how many are available via vendors.
    I dunno how many there are either, but I had 40 something after copying most of my toons without my leather int set that I couldn't remember which toon had it. So relatively easy to obtain this.

Quote Originally Posted by Goron24 View Post
    Wow dem DK buffs.. please can ya not.
    Again, like the resto stuff for druids thats up for PTR, these changes are not 'buffing' DKs, they're making the other talent choices in the 100 tier remotely viable(almost all 3 specs go straight for defile with Necrotic Plague actually being a dps loss from NO TALENT at all in many situations). Even if DKs are the 'most overpowered thing ever!", this is still a smart change that needed to be done.

Edit: I'd be worried if they were buffing Blood Boil, DK Utility, or Defile.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    At this point, it seems really unlikely BRF will beat 6.1 and could actually come after it. I am not saying that is a bad thing because I think there is still a lot of progression left for BM. I think they are being smart about it, one of the reasons SOO lasted so long is because the rushed some of those early raids and could easily have spread them out a month more.
    The raid that's opening next week is going to be beaten out by a patch still in testing? No. BRF is 6.0 content.

Quote Originally Posted by Goron24 View Post
    Wow dem DK buffs.. please can ya not.
    Necrotic Plague is only a DPS gain for Unholy (but still currently loses out to Defile), which is pretty sad for a throughput talent. It is DPS neutral for 2H Frost, and a DPS loss for Masterfrost and Blood.

The Death Siphon change is all but pointless, since the talent has never seen any serious use. It's a minor gain to a heal that's meh, random, and the damage has never been worth it compared to Death Strike. It's a flawed design from the get go to make a heal tied to Death Runes - a non-standard resource.

The above two are less buffs, and more attempts to make the respective spells more viable; though I think most of us will argue that Death Siphon still just outright blows.

We have no idea if the Breath of Sindragosa change is a buff yet with so little information about how it will function without a Runic cost. My guess is that they're trying to deter Frost from using Unholy presence with it, as is currently the better model for DPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Because I'm nice, here is a list of character files with modified MD5s, as compared against the previous build: http://www.curseforge.com/paste/11450/

In short, there were changes to:
    • Blood Elf Female: model, skins, and most animations
    • Blood Elf Male: model, skins, and most animations
    • Dwarf Female: model
    • Gnome Female: model, skins, and facial variants' bone structures
    • Gnome Male: model, skins, and lower facial hair textures
    • Human Male: model, skins, most animations, and facial variants' bone structures
    • Night Elf Male: model, skins, most animations, and facial variants' bone structures
    • Pandaren Female: model
    • Tauren Male: model and skins

No Night Elf Female changes, sorry.
    All they changed so far was DK Eyes, and the MINOR MINOR MINOR Hair Color difference. The most Major part is left untouched.

Guess that's it for all my hopes to ever get a fix then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear lord they added a camera.. that camera would hurt for selfies though, light bulbs blowing up in ya face

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    At this point, it seems really unlikely BRF will beat 6.1 and could actually come after it. I am not saying that is a bad thing because I think there is still a lot of progression left for BM. I think they are being smart about it, one of the reasons SOO lasted so long is because the rushed some of those early raids and could easily have spread them out a month more.
    Well unless they release 6.1 live next week BRF is going to beat it out at least by a week or two as BRF starts unlocking for normal mode and harder difficulties next tuesday I believe.

I can't login to the PTR, keeps saying "Login server failed error #113" or something like that.

Can you guys log into the PTR?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razhiel View Post
    I can't login to the PTR, keeps saying "Login server failed error #113" or something like that.

Can you guys log into the PTR?
    Same issue, and since they ain't blue posting i uninstalled it instead... it's only wasting space.

WoW's crafting seems to have devolved into being able to craft a remarkably small amount of items and then spending months grinding out the components to make multiple tiers of upgrades to the items you already made. That's really boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Monk changes puzzle me. Are they trying to improve versatility?
    They are fixing tooltip damage/healing to show numbers AFTER the versatility % increase
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

All i cared about was my blood elf updates.

- - - Updated - - -

But im fine with the other things they did.

Deleted
    Jeez enha still not getting the damage buff he needs for pvp
    Sigh