Thumbs up <The Crimson Council>[A] of Haomarush is recruiting!

<The Crimson Council> is an Alliance guild with the same core-leadership for nearly 10 years. The officers consists of veteran raiders and organizers who dealt with the pains of class leaders, the absolute lack of Deadly Boss Mod, and everything else that used to come with 40 man raids (MORE DOTS!).

We spent our early years on Mannoroth, switched to Cho’Gall when BC dropped.. and finally Haomarush when Cata dropped.

After a brief entire-expansion hiatus, we are back in force to battle The Iron Horde! In order to bolster our flex-raid capacity, we’re looking for a handful of people to join our crew. We’re currently considering every class and spec.

We like to think of ourselves as a “Casually Hardcore” raiding guild; we target to raid 3 nights a week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday), 7:30-11:00pm.

We’re a relaxed and social guild, but as adults, we take our time seriously. Every progression attempt gets a flask, and at least a potion.

Currently, we stand 7/7 Normal Highmaul and 6/7 Heroic.

If you have any questions, reply here or send any of our members a message in game.

- - - Updated - - -

6/7 Heroic now. We're going to go for 7/7 Imp tomorrow night.
    Last edited by Kilrogus; 2015-01-28 at 02:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there! Everything you discussed above really speaks to me. I also took a long hiatus while I was in physical therapy school, which severely limited my ability to play games, sleep, etc... I now am working over 40 hrs/wk, but my evenings are generally consistent, which has allowed me to recently start playing WoW again.

My main (Qubix) is a priest (currently iLvl is only 634, as I have only been able to dabble into the LFR scene so far *facepalm*), but I plan on joining a guild again very soon and getting back to being a steady raider. I am skilled as both a holy or disc priest, so you could let me know what you would prefer/need more. I am obviously a little bit removed from my "glory days" of raiding, but I would like to at least give myself credit as being an intelligent player; one that learns quickly from any mistakes.

My only possible hold up with what you present above is that my Wednesday nights for the next several months I have a weekly online webinar from 8-9pm EST. Tues/Thurs work fine for me and I could easily show up late on wednesdays, but I doubt that works for the rest of the raid.

Let me know if that is something we could work around. I'm not just chasing gear or achievements, because those will come naturally once I find the right group. I want to be part of a team that has fun but knows how to get things done. (Side note: Server transfers are no problem)
    PS- Love the Onyxia raid wipe animation reference!! OK STOP DOTS!!!
    "Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless" - Kenny Powers

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill