Deleted

Looking for something in the Black Market? How long have you waited in total?

So, I've waited close to the entire MOP expansion for Invincible to appear in my server's Black Market, but unfortunately the horse wanted nothing with me. For WOD I gave up on Invincible (given how easy he is to farm now) and decided to focus on the Sha's mount but so far nothing.

What about you? What are you looking for in the black market? How long have you been waiting? How long did you wait until you got the last item you really wanted?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not looking for anything, simply because I refuse to pay the silly prices..

I have bought a Brawler Invitation at 4K (which was my limit in early MoP) and a single pet, which had eluded me for over a year..

I doubt I'll ever buy anything else, until prices are nerfed DRASTICALLY..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    I have never bought anything, I did bid on some mystery boxes in MoP better never won one.

Holding out for the Swift Zulian Tiger from original ZG. Apart from that, I just bid a what I deem to be a reasonable amount on other mounts that come by, which I don't have already. Those ones include deathcharger reins, white wooly rhino and the polar bear mount from the daily in storm peaks.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

t3 shoulder for war...have waited them for like...1 year..

Deleted
    Still no Sha mount in my server's bmah. What pisses me off is not even having waited since the start of MOP for a mount, but the number of horrible pulls in my server. I saw like 7 or 8 times mounts like the Blue Drake or the Drake of the North Wind or Green Proto Drake, while imponent mounts are nowhere in sight and this tendency continues in WOD without having seen 1 single new mount from the tons that they added. Ok, I saw Huolon's mount, but still, where are the other ones like Zulian Tiger, Nalak's mount, Astral Serpent,etc? Haven't even seen Ragnaros' mount once and Mimiron took 1 entire expansion to appear. My server's black market is miserable :/

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Atm I'm looking for some TCG Items for the toybox.
    Already bought Sha Mount and Nalak mount at the same day 8days release (I used to play on 2 servers).

Also I'm waiting for the Swift Zulian Tiger, but I'm not sure if I want to pay 1million (954,5k) for him :|
    I was always told and always read that you only need 953k gold to garantee that no one outbids you. How did you reach that value of 954,5?
    Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2015-01-29 at 03:01 AM.

Deleted
    I am waiting for the rest of my T3 sets to pop up.
    Got the full cloth sets on my Priest, the full Leather sets on my monk and most parts of the plate sets for my Paladin, but I am still missing a few pieces.

Started collecting them at the beginning of MoP, so quite a while ago.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2015-01-29 at 10:34 AM.