Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Why would you even bring that up in a thread where OP and other guy is obviously new to the game? NO one cares about you stroking your e-peen, it's possible to clear content naked other than weapons but that don't make it a good idea.

Brb recording a video of lupi solo so I can get all the bitches, hope sempai notices me
    Because the person asked if he needed to upgrade his gear to do more content and the answer was:
    Mostly no, even for lvl 30-39 fotm if you're good and dont get against instant agony damage. Basicaly: Git gud, if you need more space for mistakes then get more AR.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

A big reason why I (and others) are against the focus on AR is that many people got to lvl 80 fotm back in the day and the max AR was 35(or 40). Now people get shit tons of AR to the point of making Agony even more meaningless than it was, so people just tank everything since AR makes it so they're not punished anymore.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

10+ Year Old Account
    After getting back into stuff and doing my first dungeon again through LFG... I can say pugging PvE is not for me lol.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka