Holy priest trinkets

I just got mythic Koragh trinket with a socket, I was wondering if anyone knew which trinket is better 3/3 upgraded Hourglass or that mythic Koragh trinket with a socket. Thank you for any input I really appreciate it, would also appreciate any math proving which is better. Im not that great at the math part
    Last edited by Vorkyy; 2015-01-28 at 05:17 AM.

I would say Koragh, especially if we make the switch to mindbender it will be very useful as a man regeneration tool

Any help is appreciated

Deleted
    Would assume the mythic koragh would come out abit ahead, especially with a socket. Considering spirit procs can be a bit wasted from time to time.

I always figured raw int would pull out ahead, but the only reason i considered this trinket was because of the socket as that on use doesnt line up with anything

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkyy View Post
    would also appreciate any math
    winged hourglass: 1844/6=307,3 spirit (assuming the time of your fights is evenly divideable by 2min and the proc occurs right when it is off cd)
    emblem: 301 spirit

Good thing you provided enough information to decide what bosses you are about to progress (=how long is your estimated imp m try)? What is the second Trinket you are using? Do you need that on demand throughput buff, oder is it the constant healing stream you are interested in?

My personal opinion is: bananas are better than apples.

Its the mythic so its 398 spirit, 33% is our best imp m but i'd have to go look up the average time length and I'm about to go to bed so i'll do that tomorrow

Deleted
    as other's have said.
    The haste "on use" will be great for mindbender after 6.1.
    I also love to use it together with PI for divine hymn. The whole hymn in about 4 seconds is a great emergency hps boost.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alastor2718 View Post
    as other's have said.
    The haste "on use" will be great for mindbender after 6.1.
    I also love to use it together with PI for divine hymn. The whole hymn in about 4 seconds is a great emergency hps boost.
    Short hymn is usually bad because it will be alot of overhealing instead of spreading it out over 6-7 seconds instead with less overhealing if you look at most raid wide damage mechanics. The only fight right now where I would want a quick hymn would be Koragh's shadow debuff. Butcher I would rather let it tick for 6-7 seconds to heal as many cleaves as possible, tectus same here with the tectonic, bracken same here with infesting, twin ogron same here with quake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ballong View Post
    Short hymn is usually bad
    i second this.
    You basically ruin the good part of DH, cutting it to 4 seconds will reduce the uptime of +10% bonus heal by 2-3s.
    Also butcher isn't progress for OP anymore

I usually dont even run PI, usually I'm running ToF

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the input, will periodically check this in case of new replies