Deleted

Still worth buying a Scabbard of Kyanos?

So I am thinking if I should spend the 60-70k on a Scabbard of Kyanos or should I just wait for Blackrock and get a new trinket there?

Thanks for your answers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, totally worth it still IMO

people are really divided on this. I think it depends HIGHLY on the type and length of the fight. I bought one, which im still on the fence about for two reasons. A) BRF is so close and B) by the NUMBERS, its a dps loss over even heroic tectus trinket and mythic bottle.

Situational. Short fights or fights where cooldowns can be used optimally/to maximum effect. Anything longer id recommend the alternative. To each theyre own.

I will say if not now, then never due to how close brf is. I guess it depends on how much $$ you have and what you anticipate needing it for in the future.

I have an alt who is very close to a second main so I have little money, that said I didnt really see myself needing any money for anything in the future either. So i bought it to play with/experiment with.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klepp0906 View Post
    people are really divided on this. I think it depends HIGHLY on the type and length of the fight. I bought one, which im still on the fence about for two reasons. A) BRF is so close and B) by the NUMBERS, its a dps loss over even heroic tectus trinket and mythic bottle.

Situational.
    Very true. Does the OP have access to Mythic kills? Do not count on the HM missions. Guess it is situational. BUT the Scabbard CAN help you get the Mythic Bottle (by killing Mythic braken)

Deleted
    I am currently progressing through HM Mythic, is the Bottle trinket from Brakenspore better than the Scabbard thou?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Burniing View Post
    I am currently progressing through HM Mythic, is the Bottle trinket from Brakenspore better than the Scabbard thou?
    It is, but only slightly. BRF has better trinkets though, all of which are better than the Scabbard at ilvl 665 - normal difficulty - already.

Deleted
    Alright, I hope the brack trinket drops tonight then.

Thanks guys!

BRF opens next week. Normal BRF trinkets are better than Scabbard. I vote no.

Is the skull of war still worth it too?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skul View Post

My vote also

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skul View Post
    I agree.

I'll be replacing my Scabbard for Vial/Forgemaster's