Is haste>mastery for resto in BrF?

I currently run Germination+Incarnation because OP. But i really like the SotF+RampantRegrowth playstyle. The only backdraft that i saw while playing it is Swiftmend costing more mana than HT and healing for less, and low haste ratings mean long HT fillers..

With the 6.1 changes, 20% buff to SM, is it going to be worth it to run this talent combination if stacking haste?

Some number crunching would be nice, or any1 on ptr that has tried this build?

Thank you in advanced.

BRF is irrelevant as is the small buff to SM when it comes to the question of haste>mastery

If the majority of your healing is coming from hots and DoC (shroom, lifebloom, WG, Rejvu) then yes haste>mastery.

Since a SOTF +RG talent choice pumps most of its healing into WG, and often uses DoC as a filler to regen mana. Then yes, haste>mastery

Deleted
    when 6.1 comes up with the Wrath 15% increased dmg everyone will swap to DoC, or the majority will,

so couse of this the priority would change to haste>crit>mastery since mastery sucks for DoC

tranqs will be weaker unless we can stack a good amount of crit, if its avaliable tranqs will be better i guess

15% more healing to DoC is not enough to make it the standard choice. It's a rather marginal talent now, and better gear will give us more spirit making DoC less relevant. Unless you can do more than 25% healing (110/88-1) with DoC, Mastery will be a better stat than Crit. Also: DoC don't scale with MS.

20% more to Swiftmend is a nice boost to Rampant Growth, but not large enough to change anything major. Swiftmend is just not an important enough heal, in terms of % of total healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Teryx View Post
    15% more healing to DoC is not enough to make it the standard choice. It's a rather marginal talent now, and better gear will give us more spirit making DoC less relevant. Unless you can do more than 25% healing (110/88-1) with DoC, Mastery will be a better stat than Crit. Also: DoC don't scale with MS.

20% more to Swiftmend is a nice boost to Rampant Growth, but not large enough to change anything major. Swiftmend is just not an important enough heal, in terms of % of total healing.
    your math is lacking signicant points...

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    your math is lacking signicant points...
    Please do elaborate.

Quote Originally Posted by Teryx View Post
    Please do elaborate.
    you are lacking obvious stuff like diminishing returns on stats, while mastery is at around 30% crit is around 10-15%
    it's still around 10%, while this is hugely dependant on gear, it easily warrants going crit on a few pieces. Also Haste will be your best stat in case you are going DoC.
    Also DoC shouldn't be your go to talent for progression eitherway, thus gearing for it is unimportant.
    but it ends up leaving item lvl upgrade = upgrade